"Catch the Yeol"

Kiss and Tell
 
A brand new week starts, with Baekhyun blossoming like a flower, as fresh as an enamoured young girl. Like in a romantic movie, the sun rises on the city and on Baekhyun's pretty features against the glass window, sipping on his coffee in wonder -fed up of getting dragged into the bathtub as an awakening- and sets with him rolling in his blankets in wonder (again), enlightened by the last rays of sunshine. Nights provides him dreams tasting like lemoncurd, sour and sweet, leaving him in haze all day. All this wondering and longing serve a worthy goal, one that has been on his mind for the past few days ; meeting Chanyeol again. 
 
First step of Baekhyun's plan "Catch the Yeol" involves a good amount of romcom and dramas, in the secure area of his bedroom, neatly tucked into his soft blanket.
 
"So basically you called me in the middle of a game for a girl's night.", Luhan snorts, standing in the doorframe of his room. He's still sweaty from exercise, in his soccer clothes, face flushed ; Baekhyun just called him in the urge, telling him to come over for something major.
 
"You said you'd help me with Chanyeol! I just came up with a plan, but I need studies and material proofs to shore up my point.", he replies with a pout, motioning towards his laptop and dvds.
 
The Chinese man facepalms, letting out a heavy sigh. "I should've known.", he mutters quietly, but loud enough for the other to hear. "I'm out of here. Sehun's waiting for me in the car downstairs."
 
"But I need you! If this plan doesn't work, all my young years will go to waste, I will deflate like a raspy flower, and end up my days alone, muttering about kids who disgust me and shouldn't walk on my porch!"
 
So maybe that's a little exagerate, but Baekhyun couldn't find anything better to make Luhan stay.
 
"I'm sweaty.", his friend counters, "I stink. Do you really want me to jump in bed with you and watch movies?..."
 
"You can take a shower."
 
"Sehun is waiting for me in the car."
 
Baekhyun raises his eyebrows. "You let him drive?"
 
"He promised me to pass his license as soon as he turns eighteen."
 
"He's underage?", this time Baekhyun nearly shrieks. "You vicious old man!"
 
Luhan turns a dark shade of red, eyes as wide and round as two saucers. "What are you talking about?!"
 
"Oh my god, you trap young men so that they drive you here and there! I definitely need you, Lu!", Baekhyun nearly jumps out of bed, eyes sparkling.
 
"But I-"
 
"Take a shower!"
 
"But Sehun-"
 
"Tell him to come as well!"
 
"Baek-"
 
"Come on, Luhan! Do that for me, please?..."
Baekhyun makes him a pouty face, using aegyo to lure Luhan further in his room.
 
The latter pauses, emitting a loud sigh. "Fine. Let me just call Sehun."
 
"You're the best Lu hyung!", Baekhyun exclaims, throwing his arms in the air. "I'd gladly hug you but you're... Uh. Sweaty."
 
Luhan leaves the room with a smile, rolling his eyes, to get Sehun downstairs, under his friend's excited gaze.
 
"Hello hyung.", Kyungsoo greets him on the way, slipping on his shoes.
 
"Oh, hello Kyungsoo. Going somewhere?" Why are you leaving me alone with Baekhyun in that state?, he wants to ask as well, but it wouldn't be very kind.
 
"Tutoring.", the other replies simply, "and free dinner."
 
"Oh. Okay. Good evening then!"
 
"Thank you. Sorry to leave you Baek like that. Pet him a little on the head and it will be alright, I guess.", he shrugs before opening the door. "Good evening to you too."
 
Luhan follows him quietly downstairs and out of the building, where they part with a little wave. Sehun is waiting not far away in his car, checking something on his smartphone.
 
"Sehun-ah, get out of the car.", he opens the door, making the latter startle and lose his game.
 
"You said you'd let me drive hyung!"
 
"Baekhyun is being a diva again. Please bear this with me and I'll treat you dinner next time after soccer."
 
Sehun's expression goes from a pout to a smile, as he nods his head ; he would have gone with him anyway, but the perspective of a free dinner with his favourite hyung is too tempting to say anything. 
"We are all sweaty though.", he observes.
 
"We'll borrow Baekhyun's shower.", Luhan shrugs, heading back to the building.
 
"Will you rub my back?", the younger hopefully asks, beaming.
 
"We aren't showering together!"
 
"But after practice you-"
 
Luhan cuts him abruptly, face as red as his soccer shirt.
"Baekhyun doesn't need to know that."
 
He pretends not to hear Sehun's soft chuckle behind him.
 
"So... What's happening with Baekhyun hyung?"
 
"He has that crush on some guy...", Luhan eludes, climbing stairs. "He wants me to help. Something along the lines of watching dramas to get ideas?... I don't know much about what exactly is he planning to do to be honest."
 
Behind him, Sehun cackles.
"Could it be that you know anything about relationships?"
 
"Yah, you!", the older abruptly turns around to flicker his forehead, "I'm twenty-one, not twelve! Respect your elders, you punk!"
 
"Ouch!"
 
With a satisfied grin in front Sehun's pouty face, Luhan resumes his walk to Baekhyun's flat. As soon as they arrive, the latter beams, putting down the hot chocolate he was making for them:
"Hello Sehun-ah! Go take a shower you guys while I do some snacks and something to drink!"
 
"Hey hyung", Sehun greets him with a nod.
 
Luhan pushes him towards the bathroom. "You go first, Hun-ah, Baekhyun will lend us some clothes, right Baek?"
 
"Uhh... Won't they be a little short for him?"
 
The three of them pauses, looking at each other.
 
"Should I just wear my ?"
 
 
Sehun ends up with his spare white shirt and one of Baekhyun's ex trousers, that was the only one fit for his size -even if it still showed his ankles. 
 
"They are quite fashionable! Where did you get those?", he sits in the kitchen with Baekhyun while Luhan is showering.
 
"I don't know. He likes clothes... That's the only piece I have... He wouldn't let me borrow his stuff."
 
Sehun raises an eyebrow. "Why did he let you borrow this one then?"
 
"Because it's-"
Baekhyun is cut in the beginning of his sentence by Luhan stombling into the room, hair still damp.
 
"Couple pants? Seriously? Couple pants? Which level of lame are you up to Byun Baekhyun?", he laughs in disbelief, showing Sehun the similar color and pattern.
 
Baekhyun snorts. "How come I am the lame one when you are the ones wearing those couple pants?"
 
"Because we're a couple." Luhan states innocently, sliding an arm around Sehun's waist.
 
"Are we?", Sehun chuckles, looking at his hyung with sparkly eyes.
 
"No."
 
They both laugh together, until Baekhyun shoves them towards his bedroom. "Stop flirting already and go make yourselves comfortable."
 
The three of them plops on Baekhyun's king sized bed, laptop surelevated by a bunch of pillows, each sipping on a hot chocolate. Squeezed between Sehun and Luhan, the two of them starting to give a piece of their mind about every drama Netflix can offer, Baekhyun feel all but lonely ; which is a relief, since he didn't like Kyungsoo leaving him alone in the evening to do some tutoring.
The two people beside him are no match though, and disagree on every single thing. After much debates, Baekhyun simply clasps shut his laptop, settling it:
 
"Let's skip the drama part, okay? Just give me some advice."
 
Luhan snorts. "Sehun's like, twelve, what exactly do you expect from him?"
 
Next to him, Sehun scowls and attempt to smack Luhan's with his leg. "Shut up hyung! How can you say that when he last time you dated someone was back in kindergarden?"
 
"You're still twelve to me."
 
"Wait, I didn't know you were that inexperienced, Lu.", Baekhyun states, furrowing his eyebrows. "You only said it was a long time since you dated..."
 
The older shrugs, uneasy. "Twenty years is a long time."
 
"This is hopeless. I'll never find Chanyeol again and I'll end up alone, dry in my rocking chair."
 
"Come on, hyung", Sehun chuckles, "I can help you! What do you want to know?"
 
Baekhyun rolls to get on his back, arms falling helplessly beside his head. "It's just that guy I kind of hit on... But he's straight. Or at least, a bit."
 
"A bit? What do you mean by 'a bit'? How can someone be 'a bit' straight?"
 
"Uhhh... When he ends up doing... Some... Things with another guy while drunk?"
 
A silence takes over the three of them.
 
"You really don't want to say what exactly happened, do you?", Luhan cackles, "I'm going to start doubting the vericacy of your words!"
 
"Veracity, hyung. Veracity."
 
The latter hisses.
 
"What's important isn't what happened! What's important is that he doesn't remember a thing... But I want to try anyway.", Baekhyun sighs, covering his eyes with an arm. "If only it wasn't so complicated."
 
"It isn't.", Sehun counters. "It's as simple as a child's game. Just go ahead and make a move. Do what you'd do with non-straight people. If it works, then good for you ; if it doesn't, then it up and move on. At least that's what I'd do."
 
"You make it sound so easy."
 
"Because it is. You just have to find him, that's the only complicated thing."
 
Baekhyun smiles. "I already got a plan for that."
 
"How is that kid good at relationship advice anyway?", Luhan mumbles besides him.
 
"You should also date before becoming any more bitter.", he jokes, turning to face the older.
 
Sehun winks at his hyung behind Baekhyun's back.
 
 
*
 
 
Chanyeol's planning before exams basically consists in working, eating with his friends during his breaks, working some more, drinking a lot of coffee, and tutoring ; not the most thrilling programme, but success requires a bit of an effort.
 
Studying all day instead of alterning college and library is truly nerve-wrecking to him, having to sit at the same place for hours straight, buried in his exercises, but Chanyeol can't afford failing his exams if he doesn't want to have Yura on his back for the rest of the year. It also provides him a welcomed break in his thoughts that have lately been quite confusing. No matter how hard he tries, it seems to him that he always end up thinking about Baekhyun bathed in sunlight, the way it got his breath stuck in his throat, and those strange dreams he kept having, all ending up with the other's laugh soothing him back to reality.
 
"I need your help.", he sits in front of Minseok at lunch, with a serious look on his face.
 
"How much do you want?", next to him, Jongdae mimicks a drug dealer, only to get smacked on the arm by his chuckling boyfriend.
 
"What is it, Chanyeol?"
 
Chanyeol pauses, eyeing Jongdae. Surely, his friend would never let him live it down if he admitted it in front of his face, but what other choice does he have when the two older men seems like glued together?
"First of all, Jongdae. I don't want to hear your nasty comments."
 
"C'mon, mate, don't be so picky."
 
Minseok pats Jongdae's head, faking a coo. "Be a good boy, will you?"
 
The younger nods, grinning, as he turns to look in his boyfriend's eyes. Chanyeol wants to puke.
"Anyway. You know exams are approaching, right? And that I can afford to be distracted by irrelevant things so that I can study."
 
"What kind of thoughts are disturbing you?"
 
Beside Minseok, Jongdae is looking at him with that knowing grin he despise so much, and he purses his lips, warning his friend. He can't believe he has to admit it in front of that idiot's face.
 
"The gay kind.", he mutters, the tip of his ears reddening.
 
As the words leave his mouth, he sees Jongdae obviously holding back his fit of laughter, turning to the side to calm himself down, whereas Minseok keeps a calm expression, wondering.
 
"By any chance, could it be..."
 
"The guy I told you about last time? Yes it is."
 
"But I thought you gave up because you didn't ask for his number?", Minseok furrows his eyebrows, lost in thought.
 
Chanyeol passes a hand in his hair, sighing heavily. "I thought so, too."
 
"Then should you go find him? Running in the street in slow motion to reach his arm in the crowd?"
 
Minseok breaks into a smile, smacking lightly Jongdae's arm. "Stop saying nonsense. Chanyeol, I think that two choices can be made. Either way, you have to stop thinking about him if you want to be able to study in peace. First, you could just try to move on and completely throw all that into oblivion ; however, I think that you are at a state where you search yourself and you shouldn't try to repress it. Which leads me to the second choice: it up during your exams and try to contact him later. By knowing that you can deal with this issue later, you'll surely be able to focus on other things."
 
"Or, you could say to the exams and get the booty now!", Jongdae concludes happily. 
 
Minseok rolls his eyes. "Which is a thing neither of you will do."
 
"What, am I not getting the booty?"
His boyfriend nudges him with that cocky smile of his, making him shove his palm in the younger's face.
 
"Yah!", Chanyeol scowls. "Couples, really..."
 
Minseok pushes Jongdae away, feigning wrath. "Go away you brat."
 
"I love when you order me around.", the latter grins.
 
Chanyeol cringes.
 
"That's it, I'm out of here. See you later, you lame squids."
 
"We love you too!", he hears Jongdae shouting just as he gets out of the room.
 
His afternoon reveals itself not to be the most efficient of all. Whenever he lifts his head, it seems that Baekhyun is the only thing that can come to his mind ; Baekhyun and his laugh, Baekhyun and his pretty face, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's will to touch him, be it with only the tip of his fingers, or holding him in his embrace. Baekhyun is intoxicating in every way and Chanyeol doesn't seem to be sick of him anytime soon. 
 
"I'm so ing doomed.", he mutters, burying his face in his hands. In front of him, his papersheets are as blank as an hour ago. He gives some more thoughts to Minseok's words. it up now and try to contact him later. 
 
He decides to go it up at home, to do some cleaning before Kyungsoo's arrival.
 
It's four already when he plops onto his couch, vaccum cleaner at his feets. At least tidying freed his mind for some time. He hums lightly, grabbing his phone where a text from Kyungsoo awaits him:
 
'I'm on my way. I'll be there in ten.'
 
Kyungsoo's texts are always sharp and precise, and it would certainly make Chanyeol uncomfortable if he didn't know how the boy looked like. 
 
'Okay :) u know the entry code'
 
Chanyeol likes him. Maybe the fact that Kyungsoo turns out to be Baekhyun's friend who dragged him down the hallway helps it a bit, but just one bit. Chanyeol wonders if he's his boyfriend, but doesn't dare asking. Kyungsoo doesn't seem like it, though, because he's far from Baekhyun bright self ; except for the way he sings whenever a song he knows come up in the radio. They eat dinner together after each tutoring session, which basically consists in half-studying, half-Chanyeol-being-obnoxious-and-Kyungsoo-being-100%-done, but he never mentions Baekhyun, and Chanyeol starts to crave for anything that could be related to him, in any way.
 
Kyungsoo arrives very precisely ten minutes after sending his text, entering the house without knocking, just like Chanyeol said he could do.
 
"Hello.", he greets him with a tiny smile.
 
"Hey Kyungsoo! How are you doing?"
 
"Fine, fine. You?"
 
"Fine, thanks.", Chanyeol smiles, setting his stuff on the kitchen table. "So I, uh, tried to do some of the exercises you gave me."
 
"You did? Great. Let me see that."
 
Surprisingly enough, Kyungsoo is a very good teacher, and Chanyeol finds himself succeeding more and more in maths. Three hours pass in the blink of an eye, and it's already seven when they end the tutoring session to order some food.
 
"What should we eat today?", Chanyeol asks every time, even if Kyungsoo's answer is always the same.
 
"Jjajangmyeon."
 
"You aren't very adventurous, are you?"
 
"I've already had my fair trade of danger, thank you very much.", Kyungsoo smirks. Chanyeol doesn't dare asking any further.
 
"Jjajangmyeon it is, then."
 
They eat and watch a serie together, with Chanyeol commenting nearly every scene and Kyungsoo threatening him to spoil him the end of the season if he doesn't shut up.
 
"Can I ask you something?", Chanyeol asks Kyungsoo as he is gathering his stuff to leave.
 
"Of course. What is it?"
 
For a couple of seconds, Chanyeol considers talking about Baekhyun, about his crush, and all the mystery revolving around that night when he was drunk and didn't remember a thing ; but he chickens out at the last moment. "Do you think I'll be able to pass the exam?"
 
Kyungsoo smiles. "Of course. You are quite smart, Chanyeol. You just don't see things in the right perspective. With a bit more work, you are going to beat that exam's , I promise."
 
"Thanks. See you next week?"
 
"Yes. I'll text you."
 
Kyungsoo leaves not long after, after Chanyeol walks him downstairs. The latter comes back in his flat to roll on the floor a bit, frustrated to no point. He can't wait for these exams to be over. He wants time to pass quicker.
 
He changes his mind two weeks later, confronted to his blank copy at the beginning of the test.
 
 
The whole week is spent passing exams, and on friday Chanyeol only wants one thing: emptying his head.
 
"Jongin-ah", he calls his friend, resting his chin on the other's shoulder. "Let's go party tonight."
 
Jongin frowns, patting his head. "In a club? You're going to leave me alone again. Go with the married couple, they won't bother if you leave them in the middle of the night."
 
"Minseok doesn't like clubs... I'm sure they are going to spend their evening together now that exams are over..."
 
"Sorry to be such a bad friend, Yeol, but i can't go with you."
 
Chanyeol pouts. "Fine. I'll go on my own."
 
He leaves without Jongin, sulking a bit.
 
"Don't drink too much!", he hears the latter shout before he goes out of the building, and he just waves him off.
 
He half hopes to see Baekhyun again, as he dresses up, and chooses to wear a flattering outfit, just in case. If he doesn't find him, he is at least looking good for the sole purpose of pleasing the other's eyes. He heads towards the club he went last time at about ten pm, a bit nervous.
 
Inside, the music is pounding to his ears and there are people everywhere ; it's hot compared to outside and Chanyeol finds himself grinning. It's been so long since he didn't go clubbing, he missed the particular atmosphere of people dancing together and the faint smell of alcohol, perfume and sweat floating in the air. He recognises some people in the crowd, that are often here, but no signs of Baekhyun. He settles on going to the bar to get a bit drunk before actually dancing -he really, really at dancing. Tequila is tempting him again and he considers it for a second. A little one, he digs in, weak in front of alcohol, just a little one.
 
 
Baekhyun is in the club for fifteen minutes only when he spots Chanyeol at the bar. His heart skips a beat as their gazes encounter and he waves a shy hand, making his towards the other.
 
"Hey, it's good to see you here.", he breathes, trying to hide his wide grin.
 
Chanyeol doesn't bother to hide it, as he extends his hand to fistbump. "That's awesome! Here, come sit and have a drink with me!"
 
Baekhyun nods, ordering a cocktail before reporting his attention on the taller. He's well-dressed, with a navy blue tank top, a leather jacket and tight black pants, and Baekhyun could even find him bloody y if he wasn't making such a childlish face, grinning from ear to ear. He recognises that he's quite good-looking anyway, and take advantage of the moment Chanyeol takes his drink out of the barman's hand to eye the small patch of skin revealed by his lifted top.
 
"Cheers!", Chanyeol beams, making their glasses tinkle.
 
"Cheers."
 
Baekhyun sip slowly on his straw, whereas Chanyeol empties his glass in one-go. He turns to him with eyes sparkling, before ordering another drink.
 
"You're a big drinker.", Baekhyun comments.
 
Chanyeol lets out a low chuckle that sends chills down his spine. Damn, he's starting to become hot. "Exams are over! I can finally get wasted! I won't let that chance pass!"
 
"Are you with friends?"
 
His face darkens immediately as he pouts. "No. Jongin didn't want to go with me."
 
"Why are you coming on your own?", Baekhyun widens his eyes, recalling last time.
 
"Because I was hoping you'd be here, obviously."
Chanyeol laughs, as if it wasn't such a big deal, as if it didn't make Baekhyun's brain crash for a second.
 
"I need another drink.", he strangles, emptying his glass in a second under the other's cheers. "Give me your best shot."
 
They end up on the dancefloor after a few more drinks, and Baekhyun realises soon that he might have a really big crush on Chanyeol ; how could he cope with the other's awful dancing skills otherwise? He finds himself actually enjoying dancing with him, even if his moves are clumsy and even if he often bumps against him as losing his balance. Chanyeol's face is the only one he sees in the crowd, grinning at him, and Baekhyun feels the urge to lean in closer and kiss him, to feel once again those lips against his ; he's stopped on his tracks by a girl starting to grind herself against the taller. He doesn't seem to mind, and it makes Baekhyun's mind boil in anger.
 
He grabs Chanyeol by the arm, pulling him closer, to whisper in his ear: "You're drunk. Let's get you home."
 
Chanyeol happily complies, leaving the girl behind to follow Baekhyun through the crowd. They hold hands without knowing it, fingers intertwining not to lost each other. Baekhyun's head is spinning a little, but he manages to get out without damage. A gust of wind welcomes them as the step outside, making Chanyeol not-so-manly squeals. Because they missed the last train, Baekhyun is forced to walk Chanyeol to his home like last time, and all of this taste far too similar. On the way, Chanyeol laughs loudly and makes stupid jokes like last time, except today Baekhyun is also tipsy and they are running freely in the streets, playing around. It takes them twice more time to get to Chanyeol's house.
 
"Where are your keys?", Baekhyun breathes as Chanyeol is leaning his head on his shoulder, nuzzling in the crook of his neck.
 
"Backpocket.", he mutters.
 
Baekhyun scoffs. "Great."
 
He slides his hand in Chanyeol's backpocket, trying to ignore the shape of his under his palm, and retrieves the keys as the taller is chuckling. "Are you groping me?"
 
"Jeez. No."
 
He opens the front door and Chanyeol pushes him inside, before cornering him in the hall. Baekhyun gulps at the taller hovering above him and looking at his face thoughtfully. His head is still cloudy, and Chanyeol's scent mixed up with tequila invades his mind, as well as his serious gaze upon his lips ; he feels dizzy all of a sudden, goosebumps blooming on his sensitive skin grazed by Chanyeol's breath.
 
"Baekhyun...", he nearly whispers, in a low tone that sends shivers all over Baekhyun's body. He passes the tip of his fingers on his cheek, near his mouth, and Baekhyun lets him, captivated by his eyes that are staring intensely at his lips. "Tell me. Tell me what happened last time."
 
"Nothing happened."
 
He knows his voice trembled, just one bit, and that Chanyeol isn't fooled.
 
"Don't give me that. I know something happened. Tell me what." Chanyeol's gaze shift to meet his eyes again, and he feels his legs weaken. "I want to know."
 
His glare trails on the taller's face. He doesn't want to, but his thoughts are still blurry, and Chanyeol is only a few inches far from his face ; he just wants to close that gap between their mouths. In his mind, all the memories start to flow in as he reaches his hand to fix Chanyeol's bangs.
 
"Here.", he whispers, "You wanted to kiss me."
 
Chanyeol presses gently their lips together. "Then?"
 
Baekhyun tries to steady his breath as he recalls the whole interaction. He can nearly here again Chanyeol telling him: "I want to try again.", before kissing him again.
 
"Then... You kissed me again."
 
Chanyeol eagerly complies, parting his mouth a little this time. He starts to peck obediently Baekhyun, many, many times. "Tell me where I kissed you. Tell me everything we did.", he whispers, his cheek.
 
"There", Baekhyun croaks, "we removed our shoes and jackets."
 
Chanyeol starts undressing him, waiting for him to remove his own jacket.
 
"I say, we removed our shoes and jacket, not you removed my jacket and I yours.", Baekhyun points out with a pout.
 
"Sorry.", the other laughs.
 
He pecks him some more as he takes off his shoes, before pulling him in the living-room.
 
"We kissed here.", Baekhyun says motioning the kitchen door. Chanyeol gently pushes him flat against it, kissing him open-mouthed. "Here.", he points at the middle of the room. Chanyeol takes his hand and kiss him some more, standing at the exact spot.
 
He looks at him expectandly, waiting for the next kiss, passing the tip of his thumb on his lips. Baekhyun trembles. "We made out on the couch."
 
Chanyeol smiles and goes to take a seat, attracting Baekhyun on his laps. He kisses him again, this time a tad more languidly. Baekhyun has already fallen into his trap, and respond to the kiss eagerly, pating his lips to let him brush his tongue past his, sighing contently. Hands find their way on each other's nape, pulling them together even closer, bodies heat up altogether, and Baekhyun can swear he's never felt so alive. Chanyeol's lips seems so right against his, he doesn't know if it's the alcohol or simple chemistry, but truth be told, he doesn't care in the slightest bit. Chanyeol groans hungrily against his mouth as he nibbles on his bottom lip, pulling back. "Bedroom.", he whispers, hands lowering to Baekhyun's waist.
 
Baekhyun nods, getting up and leading Chanyeol to the bedroom. Without turning on the lights, he sits on the bed, watching the other close the door behing him. Chanyeol gets on his knees to peck him once more. "Here", Baekhyun breathes, "I said to you... I'm not going to sleep with you."
 
"Why?", Chanyeol asks, playful, slipping his hands under his top.
 
"Because you are drunk, obviously. I'm not sleeping with you this time either."
 
"But we can still make out, right?"
 
Baekhyun nods weakly, letting himself get laid down on the matress. Chanyeol climbs on top, kissing him tenderly. His hands find their way back under his shirt, the warm skin with his thumb, as Baekhyun's tangle themselves in his curls. The kiss is slow, passionnate, and it reminds Baekhyun of the ones they shared a while ago, the memory still vivid in his mind. Chanyeol takes his time to explore everything he can do in that kiss, tilting his head in all possible angles, even making their noses bump -making them chuckle right in a middle of a kiss- and his hands seems to be everywhere on Baekhyun's body, with their smooth and calloused palms.
 
They kiss until their lips feel numb and their bodies feel sore.
 
"Then", Baekhyun tells again, "you took off your pants."
 
Chanyeol laughs, raising an eyebrow seductively. "Do you want me to take it off?"
 
"Calm down, son. It was just to sleep."
 
Chanyeol takes his pants off anyway, sliding undercover besides Baekhyun. "Come on, you too."
 
Baekhyun smiles, taking off his own lazily, liking to have the other's gaze gracing upon his body. Little does he know, is that Chanyeol already knows how his body looks like, and he can't wait to see it being his. One day, maybe, it will. Baekhyun slids under the blankets, placing himself on top. His mind already starts to clear up a bit, and he's getting sleepy. He kisses Chanyeol some more, liking the feelinf of his lips against his a bit too much.
 
"Then I said", he yawns, "that you wouldn't remember anyway."
 
Chanyeol pouts, pecking him. "I will. I promise, I will."
 
Baekhyun laughs it off, because he knows Chanyeol is still tipsy, and his memories would surely be all blurred tomorrow, but a part of him let a glimmer of hope blooming in his heart ; maybe, maybe he will remember, and maybe, he will want to go on a date with him, someday. The thought leaves him all dizzy.
 
"That's good."
 
He kisses him a last time before resting his head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Chanyeol holds him close, and right before falling into slumber, Baekhyun feels him kissing tenderly his forehead.
 
 
*
 
 
Chanyeol wakes up to the sun warming up his skin, and a light headache making his temples pound. He groans, turning to the side to find Baekhyun's body. His hands, however, don't reach anything. He opens his eyes abruptly, finding the bed empty. A rush of panic takes over his body, before he calms himself down. Maybe Baekhyun is in the kitchen, making breakfast? He couldn't have left him, not once again, not when Chanyeol actually remembers last night's events so clearly. Baekhyun's kisses are still ghosting upon his lips, he can't be gone. It's impossible.
 
He steps in the kitchen nervously.
 
Nobody's there.
 
His flat is as silent as the day before, when he came to clean it up. Disappointement showers him. Finally, all of that was nothing. He groans in frustration, throwing away everything he can reach, even the little note resting next to his junkmail. He plops onto his couch, desperate.
 
In the bin, Baekhyun's note is left unread.
 
 
Chanyeol-ah.
 
Sorry for leaving so early. I had a soccer game planned with a friend since last week.
It was great seeing you yesterday. Perhaps we could hang out some other times? I leave you my number, call me if you ever feel like it :)
 
xxx - xxxxxx - xxx
 
I hope I'll see you again soon!
 
XOXO
 
Baekhyun
 

On a scale from one to twelve, how much do you hate me?

Anyway, it's the longest chapter so far, and phew, so much things happen. It took so long, hah, I'm so sorry.

It's late and I have to wake up early, so it's not proofread. Plus, I was kind of eager to post it! hahaha

Hope you liked!

xoxo to you all ~~