Chapter 7 | Confession Pt. 2

New Spirit

Chapter 7

 

 

It’s been a week since the incident with Caleb. I started to train my powers secretly with Ravi and Hyuk. The two agreed to train me with my swordsman skills and also how to control my powers. Nightmares about Hongbin and Caleb have been  on my mind for a while. Hongbin has been acting cold again since he met Caleb. He recently stopped attending Meetings with Oder but also the Secret Meeting. It’s strange because Hongbin is always on time and willing to help out. Now, he changed again.

May has also recently changed. She has been acting like a rebel. Destiny has completely changed when everyone met my ex, Caleb. His power is strong but he hasn’t mastered it. My visions stopped. The only vision that is on repeat is when Hongbin fought against Caleb. The horror of the fight still haunts me in my sleep. I recently started to sleep in Hongbin’s room. But I rarely see him – I only see him when he wants to go to bed. I’ve been asking where he has been but his been keeping a straight face and ignored me until he pass out on bed.

Oder ordered the Royals to attend a special meeting. I was asked to attend a theMeeting with the others guy, making Hongbin is forced to attend this. Everyone was designated to their own seats. I was asked to seat next to Hongbin and Leo. I quickly sat on my seat as I started to get chills down my spine. Oder came along with some guards escorting him to his seat and some guards at the back dragging someone in chains. The person has a bag over the face. The person screamed to be released, so Oder ordered the guards to take off the bag. The person was Ahri… My vision is déjà vu for me.

“Ahri Swain…” Oder spoke.
She stayed quiet with her face with hatred and anger in it.
Oder raised his arm to let the guards of her, “You must be brave enough to even come into the Kingdom.” He spoke with a sharp tone. “Which one of the other ‘Kings’ sent you here, on a mission?” He yelled.
Ahri kept shut.
Oder yelled at her, “SPEAK!”
“I came here on my own. I was giving commands by my new King, Caleb. He told me to kill the Pure Princess.” She yelled back and stared at me.
Oder had a small shock and stayed quiet. It was a bit suspicious for me and even some of the other boys noticed.
Silence was the King’s weakness as he finally spoke again. “Who is that?”
Ahri had an evil laugh to share, “I was MEANT to be the PURE Princess,” She stopped as she stood up.
The guards had their eyes on her.
She continued, “But SHE,” Ahri pointed at me… “She TOOK my role, as the REAL Pure Princess.”
Oder looked at me for a moment with a glare.
I looked down and felt a hand on my right hand for encouragement. I looked up, it was Hongbin.
Hongbin smiled for a bit and stood up, “How dare you speak like that to the Princess like that. You dare to speak like that to her again, than you’ll be thrown to the dungeon.” He threated my best friend while the others agreed.

My heart just shattered into pieces. This can’t be her. It must be a set up. I looked down as my eyes started to get watery. Trying to keep them in is a struggle. I decided to get up respectfully as I asked to leave the room and ordered to be alone for a while. I was escorted to the balcony.

I left the room as I started to get paranoid. I took deep breaths as I arrived at the balcony. The fresh air calmed me down from the déjà vu. Ahri had rage in her eyes while her tails were swirling around. The tails was tied up in chains, the heavy steal chains got her arms tied up. The visions about Caleb and Hongbin started to repeat and I couldn’t stop it. I went on my knees and blamed myself because I got Hongbin hurt. It’s my fault. I won’t forgive myself.

I didn’t hear a knock on the door, but I heard soft footsteps approaching me from behind. I covered my eyes as the person hugged me from behind and I embraced the encouragement. The vision helped me. I knew that it would happen but I didn’t know that it would be like this… I got up slowly and noticing Hongbin hugging me, after his cold run for the week, he decided to have a warm heart again. Wanting to let go off the hug, he explained to me why he didn’t see anyone for a while. He made a special place. My mind started to get lost , he grabbed my arms and took to me to the gardens within the Castle. Hongbin told me cover my eyes, so I did what I was told to. I was guided by someone as they slowly pushed me into a direction.

I stopped moving when I heard a crowd of people near me. My body started to get scared but I was relaxed as Hongbin told me to stay calm. I followed his advice and stayed quiet. When the blind fold was removed, there was a glass small dome with water and Ice. Ken and the others came from behind and were amazed with the work set up. I was impressed with the work that Hongbin made. He asked me to go in the dome and play around, just to make sure that everything is okay. I smiled to myself as I ran pass the door with small shuffles and closed my eyes. I wanted to feel the sensation and the hard work made. The snow flakes welcomed me.

As I turned around, I saw Hakyeon talking to Hongbin while Leo was still cold due to May. The mood was buzz killed but I still had my hopes up. I played around the room as I created some statues. My powers created two tall statues with Royal Clothing. It was a female with a crown that was small while the male wore a tall crown holding on to a stick. The boys soon came into the glass dome while they were tried to stay warm. I giggled to myself as I gave each guys an abilities to adapt to the winter cold. On the other hand, Hyuk looked up at the statues that I created and asked me questions about them. I told him that I just made it on top of my head. He smiled but whispered into my eyes as he thinks he knows who the two figures.

“You know the status, are your parents.” Hyuk smiled.
I smiled back at him, “Really?” I had mixed emotions but kept a straight face. “I bet that they must be very happy of me and hope that I can but an end to the darkness.” I admired the
statues.
I noticed Leo walking up to Hyuk and started to have a serious conversation with him.

I allowed the two to talk as I continue to walk around the dome. The glass windows have a nice reflect on the frozen ice. After I stepped on a slippy surface, I walked on the surface as I was balancing my body. It was fun as I giggled but I started to have a strong spirit near me. I collapsed and I wasn’t able to get up. I looked up and I saw May. May was smiling as her eyes grew bright purple. She walked towards me slowly as I saw the same dark purple fog heading towards me. I screamed for help as May laughed. Still unable to move or get up.

May laughed as she stopped in front of me. “Hello, Yuri.” She welcomed me.
I was lifted up by her with her powers. I thought, “What is up with May?”
“For so many years, I’ve been trying to kill you…” She explained. “For so many years, I’ve been waiting for my powers. My twin sister must’ve done a great job of distracting your love interest.” May giggled.
Hongbin grabbed his sword out and dashed towards May.
May looked at Hongbin and smirked as she threw her hand away from Hongbin. “You’re so weak. Why does Hongbin always have to save you?” May asked, “From the person that you hated, is now the person that you love and care about.”
“I don’t love Hongbin!” I shouted as Hongbin looked upset. I noticed him as I grinned at him. “Hongbin’s is a friend and a protector for me!” I yelled as I was set free with my Ice powers. “Don’t you dare interfere with my love life May!” I screamed as I saw Dark Shadows around me.
May stepped back. “What is this?!” She tried to escape but failed. “Stop it!”
I kept a calm face as I made Ice spears around May. “If you haven’t noticed May, do not make me angry because this is the Dark side of me that you should not mess with.” I smirked as I made one spike go up to her chin. Blood started to flow slowly.
“That’s enough Yuri!” I heard a scream. I turned and I noticed Leo shouting. “Stop this madness!”
May laughed. “You fool. She is messing around with your hearts. Can’t you see it?” She stated. “She only wants centre of attention. My sister told me this so many times.”
Hakyeon asked May, “Who is your sister?”
She replied with a cold tone. “Ahri”
I yelled at her, “You bastard!” I threw some Ice shards at her.
May dodged them with her lighting powers. “Now you know the truth.” She smiled, “Oh by the way… You know that Caleb is on his way to get his revenge on you, Yuri. I won’t let anyone destroy my new King's heart.”
Everyone gasped as the shocked surprised them.
My eyes boiled in rage as the Dark power grew stronger. “Then I should kill you to give Caleb a message.”

 

We were teleported to an unknown place in the forest. Trees were haunted with spiritual life as the crows flee away from trees along with some animals. There was a stage like arena for the fight along with some trees. A waterfall was heard nearby. Tree brunches prevented the boys to interfere with the fight. She must be dead serious about her family… The anger from Ahri and Caleb attacked my mind as I forgot about Reality and allow my Dark powers free. I know that this is not the right choice but a message needs to be set out to Caleb, to not mess with me. I sighed as I allow my other half to take the damage and fight for freedom.

As my Dark powers were let out, I have no control of it. My powers gave me a strong feeling of revenge, which I cannot allow to overdo. The bloodshed was about to begin. Everyone got nerves to find the outcome of this event. Someone is gonna get serious hurt, and I won’t allow any of my friends to get hurt. My heart recently became weak when Hongbin was cold. It’s like I a falling for him… I don’t want to fall for anyone. Not just yet.

May waited for me to make my first move. I started quiet and focused on her. No one moved an inch for a minute. After a while, I decided to make the first move. I summoned a blade sword with my Ice powers.  May laughed as she went straight for me with her Lighting powers. She created a storm with powerful thunder with loud noises and strong lighting force. I dodged around the lighting strikes and I dashed towards her. She swiftly dodged my attacks and counters them with her powers.

I won’t lose this battle, I need to help and protect Destiny. It’s just so suspicious and sad to see May in the Dark side. I promised her that I would protect her… But she broke my promise. I can’t allow a broken promise to make me weak. I made enough mistakes and trouble back in the normal dimension but also in Destiny. I dodged May’s counter attacks with my Ice powers. She managed to get some cuts and blood. But I also received some burns and cuts on my shoulder. My Dark power had enough of waiting and went straight for May.

My Dark powers unleased a fury of my nails becoming long with my eyes set on May. My body dashed straight in front of her in a flash as I swiftly dodged her powerful attacks. With her becoming surprised about my sudden move, she lost control of me as I started scratching her in a fury. My eyes became more wide open as I stopped attacking her. My Dark side disappeared when I saw May with lots of cut wounds with blood flowing. She looked at me with horror and grined as she charged towards me. May summoned a long sword blade like mine but her sword has electric current sparking out.

I dodged her moves when she sliced a tree in half. The boys were amazed with her strong powers but worried about my next moves. I focused on her attacks. It was a pattern of rage in her eyes. She swings her sword and uses her Lighting power to counter me. I can’t encounter her. I don’t have the ability to control Water… That’s Ken’s job. With my hopes going down I started to have a plan. As May continued the same arrangements, she soon started to get weak. This is when I can change turning the table around. I quickly made a run with my sword. I jumped up and allowed my power to freeze her. I quickly charged my sword at her, but she was protected by someone. The person hugged May as she cried. When May stopped crying, the person revealed themself. The long nine tails danced in mid-air as the wind breezed through. Ahri, she saved her own twin sister. Ahri charmed us, making her escape more easy.  

I turned to the boys but then I fell down. My body became weak as my eyes slowly started to get heavy. Hearing was a challenge for me. Hongbin grabbed a hold of me and asked for me to respond to him. I reached my hand on his chin. Our eyes met each other while my finger touched his lips. With a smile let out, my body passed out.