Chapter 2 | Trapped

New Spirit

Chapter 2

 

Falling on a rough surface, I felt rocks stabbing my back on the ground as I felt strong cold breeze flowing through my body. I opened my eyes. I was in a new dimension I think. With my clothes changing into something new I realised that I’m wearing a red cape with my orginal clothes from the party. With a quick touch to my hair, I’ve noticed that I’m wearing a flower crown with the flowers. Shock about my transformation, I was lost and confused in this world. I started to walk around the dark and mystery forest.

Scent of life is flowing through the forest as I’m being cautious about my movement. Holding my dress is a challenge for me because I have to careful not to break any barks. Walking through the forest in stealth, I noticed that I have a scent of life near me. I stopped and cautiously observed the environment. I noted that there is someone behind the tree in front of me. Without hesitation, I asked the person to show themselves to me. I stepped back a bit while the person slowly revealed themselves.

The person gave me a glance as I saw a guy in a black clout, with a sword behind his back and his boots up to his ankle. The guy was pretty decent for his age. He looks like around eighteen to nineteen years old – around Hyuk’s age. I couldn’t see the guys face due to his hood that is covering his identity. As I carefully watch the mystery person approach me, I saw his hand grabbing his hood from the face and revealed his identity. His face structure is similar to Hyuk’s with his round face with his cheek bones shown with some muscles, his nose and eye brows reminds me of Hyuk. His eyes changed coloured from Hazel to Blue to Brown, must be his power, his muscularly built, with his hair short and softly highlighted brown. The guy pierced his sword on the ground and looked up at me. Is this Hyuk?

“Who are you?” I asked nervously.
The guy responds with confident, “Why should I tell a stranger, my name.” He asked.
I hid my face for a bit with nerves, “The name is Storm…”
Laughter was heard, “Don’t you recognise me Storm?”
Without a thought, the tone reminds me of someone. “Is that you, Hyuk?” I asked as I looked at the guys face.
He nodded, “You okay Storm?”
I nodded as I walked away from him. “Why are we here?”
Hyuk sighed, “I don’t know, you tell me.”
I ignored him as I continue to walk off from him with frustration.

I blame myself for going to his party in the first place. I should’ve stayed home and sleep. It’s my entire fault that I’m in another parallel universe with the annoying bastard. With a sigh, I turned around and looked for Hyuk. I lost sight and contact of him. Anger started to grow in me as I walked through the forest by myself. The forest is enough problems for me, now I have to worried and cautious about myself because Hyuk decided to ditch me. I am sick and tired of being abandoned by my friends and family. I have been usually going through the struggles by myself while others have their relatives meanwhile mine past away. I don’t have any memories but I know that they have passed away, I’ve been reminded every time from strangers that lived near my place. They would talk to me for a moment and mention my mother’s name. I have mental blank moments, so I really don’t remember my mother’s name.

With that set, I found a small place to rest. I managed to find a waterfall nearby. The waterfall has shade around it. So I decided to rest against a tree. Walking through the forest for a couple of hours can be tiring for me. I decided to get myself washed up. I then started to take off my clothing and found a small bag inside it. I opened it the bag, it had some supplies of food and even water. I felt some fabric or material in it. I opened the bag more open, it has a pair of clothes for sleeping and for showers in the open. I sighed as I was saved from embarrassment. Changing me was simple as I thought it would be. I carefully noted where I placed my belongings amongst the trees. I found a small tree hallow and placed my dress and bag in it. The hole is big enough for my things.

Sighs started to let go as I have some thoughts about Hyuk’s disappearance. All if a sudden, he left me alone in this forest. What the freak? A stranger in a strange place is not the best situation to be in. Wondering if he knows about this place, what I am judging from, I think he roughly knows the layout of this place. Swimming in the waterfall was nice and relaxing. I washed my hair carefully and noticed how my hair became soft, all of the sudden. I was happy about my hair being soft and normal again. Since I rocked up to this place, my hair was bushy and sticky due to the heat. Happiness was shown I was refreshed from the short shower. As I walked back to my belongings, I heard some tree barks breaking in front of me. I noticed and tried my best not to show myself. I quickly grabbed my things and hid in the forest with the berry bushes and other trees. The noises were a bunch of people with fire and ropes. I gulped as I saw one person holding a rope and a sword with them. Thought about the group, they must be bounty hunters that are looking for their prey for the prize.

Relief was let go from me as I changed back to my clothes. I gathered some tree barks, large leaves and some strong stumps for my shelter. Night started to appear, as the sun goes down. I only have a bit of time before night. With resources found in the forest and the waterfall, I managed to make a decent shelter for myself. Night came after roughly thirty minutes of waiting. Curious about the bag, I took it out and observed the bag cautiously. Random thoughts started to appear when I went through the things inside the bag. I somehow managed to carry a bag behind my back. The bag may be small but it is heavy, luckily there’s a strap to carry it. My eyes suddenly started to get heavy as the night went through. Stars slowly showed themselves up in the bright sky. It’s a wonderful sight to be in. I wish that I can look at the stars with Ahri or someone else, but I can’t. Stuck in this universe is going to be a tough challenge for me. My eyes couldn’t handle themselves being awake, they decided to drop and let me fall asleep.

 

Sleeping through the night is peaceful, but still in the sleep, I feel some motion around me. Trying to wake up, something is preventing me to wake up. Stress started to appear. With force from my body, I was kept down and trying my best to wake up. Screaming was an idea but it made my situation worse. I felt someone’s muscular arm carrying me as I heard the person saying that it is going to be okay. Wanting to agree to the person, I got more curious about myself. After a while, there was no more movement. My body was placed on the ground and I was able to move. I swiftly got up and faced my kidnapper.

The person calmed me down. “Easy, I carried you here because you’ll be taken easily.” The person sat down on a stump.
“Why?” I asked the person.
With a sigh let out, he introduced himself to me. “The name is Hongbin.”
“Do you know Hyuk?” I asked him with a soft tone.
He nodded. “Yes, who are you?”
“Why do you want to know?” I asked him.
He smirked as he grabbed a knife from his hood.
I stepped back for a bit, “Why are you curious about my name…” I started to get nerves.
With a slight giggle, he walked slowly towards me. “I gave you my name.”
I looked down and closed my eyes with my hands. Embracing myself from the knife, I felt nothing.
“What are you doing to her?” I heard Hyuk’s voice.
I opened my eyes as I see the two have a small argument.
“She can be a spy!” Hongbin yelled.
I gave Hongbin a stare, “I am not a spy. My name is Storm.”

Hongbin placed his knife back in his hood and complained about me. I ignored his words about me, I decided to look around the forest and study it for a bit. As we stayed in the deep forest, I smelt fire being burnt. The boys took note of it as well. It started to get stronger. Thick fog started to appear in the forest, we carefully tried to walk away from the fog as it had a strong smell of smoke. We heard noises heading towards us with the smoke. Lanterns were visible through the smoke. Chanting was loud to hear as it mentioned a slogan about killing a Princess. I turned away to find Hyuk and Hongbin went missing. I was visible to the crowd. The smoke stopped moving as I saw a small crowd of men with lanterns and swords. They were bounty hunters.

“What do we have here, pretty lady.” One of the men with false teeth approached me with a strong smell of off food.
I stayed quiet.
He jerked my hands. “You’re coming with us sweet.” He laughed as his crowd started to make whistle noises.
I demanded him, “Let me go.”
“No”
I started to get terrified.
The men started to cheer as I attacked him, “Easy or I’ll make you pay for it.” He winked at me.
I spat on his face after he winked at me.
He slapped me, “Now the whole crew will make you pay.” His men started to cheer out of control as I saw two men holding me down.
Screaming for my life as I was being touch and being tied up.

The crowd started to get strip down their clothes until they heard some noises in the forest of broken bark. About five guys from the group decided to put their clothes on and checked the forest. With relief, there was only three guys left while I’m tied up. Frighten about the action they might do to me. With thoughts of a possible attack to stop them, I still have my doubts of recuse.

With my eyes closed, I can’t see the horrible event that’s happening at the moment. Terrified about the after-math, i felt nothing. I feel like my body is free from physical contact. I heard some moans & groans of pain. I don’t know what is even happening. I tried to keep my eyes shut but I was told by someone to open them. I took a deep breath and opened them with relief.

All annoying seven men on the ground in pain, covered in mud, bruises & blood… Blood is a huge phobia for me, as it makes me faint easily. I don’t know why but it just does. I looked away from the blood & saw a guy with a mysterious black cloak grabbed my belongings from one of the men. He passed it to me as he revealed himself.

“Why?” Was my thought.
He smirked, “Sorry that I ditched you.”
“Jerk”
He joked. “Fine, I’ll let the men wake up & you.”
I was about to say something but I stayed quiet. 
He laughed, “I was only joking…”
“I know.” I felt guilty, “I wouldn’t have been in this situation like you if it wasn’t for…” I got cut.
“Don’t” He looked at me in the eyes. “It’s okay,” he hugged me.
My eyes started to get watery but I kept them in. “Thanks Hyuk.”
“What for?” He let go.
I smiled at him, “For saving my life.”
Hongbin interfered, “And where’s my thanks?”
I ignored him as I walked off.
“Storm…” Hyuk grabbed my arm. “I need to tell you something.”
"Why?" I looked at his eyes.