Leeteuk

Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It began with a shattered dream.”

The weather outside was absolutely perfect to be all cuddled up in bed und drinking hot cocoa while watching a good movie or two. Considering it was a Sunday, Leeteuk bet that most of Korea were doing just that, some probably snoring away far off in dreamland. But not for him. In fact, he only had about four hours of sleep before his stupid alarm went off and he had to get up for his schedules.

Of course, Leeteuk loved his work, enjoyed every bit and pieces of it. He had missed it terribly when he was serving his country and oh how he had counted the days until he would be back. And now… he really was back. And although he was thankful that the industry did not forget about him and he had no problem fitting right back in the entertainment world, how we wished just for one day, one day, he could be given an off day. A day where he would just spend his time lazing around in his bed, eating ice cream and potato chips. Mmmm just the thought of it, lying in bed all day was making him –

“Hyung, ppali! What are you waiting for?”

Leeteuk sighed and got back into position. He was spending his Sunday in the dance studio in SM building preparing for a concert for the next week. Leeteuk might be the leader but when it came to being in the dance studio, s were completely in charge. Leeteuk looked around and scowled.

“Not everyone is here!” He whined. “Why do we have to start first?”

It was true anyway. Leeteuk scanned the room and he didn’t even need to look through twice to see who was missing. Even if there were a hundred people in the room, Leeteuk could easily pick out s and guessed who was missing. That was one of his speciality he guessed. Sungmin, Donghae, Heechul and Ryeowook were missing. And … Aha, a few of the back-up dancers too. Leeteuk glanced at his watch. Thirty minutes late…

“Where are the rest anyway?” The magnae of the group, Kyuhyun asked, his voice pissed. “I’m really tired.”

“I know you are.” Siwon patted Kyuhyun’s head because the kid really looked tired from juggling his solo activities. “They’re on their way.”

“How’s your debut coming along, Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked, just for the sake of making light conversation. “Everyone seems to be talking about you nowadays.”

“Ah, it’s going really well, hyung.” Kyuhyun humbly replied. “I never thought it’d ….”

Kyuhyun trailed off. He might be known as the evil magnae and everything but the truth was that Kyuhyun had the gentlest and humblest heart. He told Leeteuk that he only wanted to debut as a solo singer because he loved singing and that he couldn’t care less if he won in music shows or if his album sold millions of copies. He only wanted to sing and share with the world what he loved to do best.

“It’s all a dream come true,” Kyuhyun smiled.

Leeteuk returned Kyuhyun’s smile with his own, proud and happy for . The door burst open suddenly and in came the other members, Heechul dragging poor Donghae by his ear while Sungmin looking down onto his phone, texting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter