Mr. Handsome Turned Out To Be Prince Charming...Well Rather Prince Teasing

Even though at first glance there was a connection between us...I fall for the wrong person

P.O.V: Shin Ji Hyun

 

Today I really had a hard time concentrating on what Mrs. Park tried to explain us about Shakespeare’s real intention when he created his mayor play Romeo and Juliet. Aish this guy just wanted to show us a love that doesn’t exist in real life, I responded mentally but didn’t bother to raise my hand to contradict her statement saying that those two became emblematic of young lovers and doomed love.

My thoughts slowly drifted again to Joon’s offer and Krystal’s advice and about thousands of questions were swirling through my head: Should I accept his offer? Should I listen to my best friend’s advice? But what would he think if I turn down his favor? Then again would I become more attractive to him if I played hard to get? I let out a sigh; love can really kill someone I concluded since I got this huge headache from all those questions.

I turned back my attention to Mrs. Park lesson and looked down at my notebook to take at least some notes from this hilarious analysis.

Instead of blank papers I saw random circles in my notebook that I have doodled all the time without even noticing it. Aish I have ruined my notebook I took my anger out on my pencil and threw it away, when all of the sudden an idea popped into my head.

Finally I knew how to make this hard decision, I glanced at Mrs. Park, she was still reading some lines from this play, and took out my phone opening the DecisionMaker App.

Should I accept Joon’s offer? I thought and pushed the button. The word NO was written in bright letters. I am gonna make three tries I decided and I asked again the same question, the answer also rested the same. Okay last try I said to myself reformulating the question, should I try to get over him? The answer was Yes and I got furious. Why is everyone against my crush for Joon, was this some kind of conspiracy?

‘What are you hiding Ji Hyun’. A voice brought me back to reality. I looked up just to see Mrs. Park moving towards me, I can’t let my phone get confiscated I can’t live without it. I thought of a plan how to get out of this situation, but my hand was shaking making my phone slipping out of my hand- aish I am so dead, but just before it would fall to the floor, I saw Jinyoung catch it in a smooth movement, hiding it in his pocket.

‘Mianhe Mrs. Park it was my fault, my pencil dropped and Ji Hyun just tried to reach for it’he said smiling like an innocent angel. I widened my eyes hearing him trying to help me out of this situation. ‘But I guess it’s better to pick it up myself instead of letting a girl do it.’

‘Omo he’s such a polite Prince Charming’I heard some girls whisper and hen he looked up he had the pencil that I had thrown a while ago in his hand. I blinked a few times totally amazed by his action. ‘Hmm…Arasso, class take out your books and turn to page 145’ she said going away.

------------------------------

I quickly slung my bag over my shoulder when the school bell finally released us from this horrible class and headed toward Joon to join him to our next class. To my big surprise he was leaning against the wall looking like he was waiting for me. Still before I could reach him someone hold me back.

‘Don’t you want your phone back?’Jinyoung said amused waving my phone in front of me. ‘Ah—ye ye I totally forgot about that.’ I answered quickly and looked back to Joon who put on an annoyed face.

Seems like your phone isn’t really important to you, then I shouldn’t help you out before.’Jinyoung said and walked away with it. ‘Aniyo it’s really important to me. I-I just forgot about.’ I hold him back and smiled sheepishly, ‘Euh thank you for helping me out.’ I said bowing at him. He smiled and touched my head with my phone ‘Here Miss Why-are-you-so-handsome.’

My face dropped immediatly hearing his words 'Stop teasing me about that, I had a bad day because of the corny lovestory I was reading, if not I wouldn’t have said that.’ I said frowning at him. ‘You know that if you frown you can get wrinkles which don’t look very attractive?' he whispered in my ear. I jumped away quickly.

This guy really started to annoy me. Why did he suddenly feel the pleasure to tease me? I crossed my arms and hissed:’ Turns out that you are definitely not a Prince charming, whatever thank you for helping me out before but I have to say that I’m not gonna talk to stupid jerks!’.

His reaction wasn’t really the one that I expected, because instead of feeling sorry for his teasing he just continued ‘You have to be a real fan of mine, giving me another surname, hmm..I don’t think that Prince Charming suits me either…and you’re right if you weren’t confused this day you would have just thought how handsome I am.’ I glared at him. ‘Wow now that glare is seductive’ he gave me a thumb up and walked away.   

 

P.O.V: Jung Jinyoung

 

I hummed a melody that crossed my mind thinking about her glare and her dumbfounded face when I told her that it was seductive. Well she was more the cute type than the y one I thought.

‘Hyung why are you in such a good mood? Meeting someone interesting?’I heard Sandeul beside me asking. ‘Nothing special’ I lied. ‘Mind telling me where the school gym is?’ I asked him ‘You are walking in the wrong direction.’ He laughed turning me around. Bwoh I looked at the map, that the woman from the secretary had given me. Indeed I was holding it in the wrong way. ‘Aish this school is too complicated.’I sighed.

‘Actually I think something or rather someone is spinning in your head, making your life complicated. Don’t think I didn’t realize that you were changing subjects like yesterday when I asked you if you met someone interesting in the library.’ He said leaving my mouth wide-open. Since when was this kid so sharp-witted? I mean we were talking about Sandeul, the one who invented the plant dance.

'So mind telling me who this unlucky girl is?' he grinned. ‘What wait why is she unlucky?' 'I mean if there is someone of course ' I added quickly noticing my mistake. 'So there is really someone?' he jumped up and down pointing at me. 'No of course not ... I said if there was someone means there is no one' I said hurriedly.

'Wow I never thought that my intuitions were that great  ... Maybe I should become a detective if my singer career doesn't work out what I hardly doubt.' he scratched his chin.

'Don't be so cocky.' I warned him and hit him. 'Okay okay Hyung.’ He raised his arms in defense, ‘you are sometimes so violent.’ But however here we are' he pointed to the large school gym. 'I gotta go now since I have biology in another building, but I will find out about the girl.’He warned and did a gesture with his two fingers pointing at his eyes and then to mine, the common “i’m watching you”gesture.

-------------------

I changed into my P.E clothes and was almost the last one when I saw the guy Ji Hyun was observing all the time during English class. Probably her crush I concluded. He was talking on the phone. ‘Yeah babe no problem I will walk you home, bye sweetheart see you at lunch time.’ I rolled my eyes. Looks like Ji Hyun is falling for a player. I shut my locker and walked pass him.

‘Hey you, Jinyoung right?' ’I glared at him, even though I didn’t know him personally I had already this dislike towards him. ‘My name is Lee Joon, you have probably heard about me.’ he smirked, I didn’t bother to answer.

He chuckled ‘Well then seems like you are living in a forest however just want to tell you that I am ruling the school here, I know you belong to B1A4, but don’t dare to touch my girl arasso?.’ I raised an eyebrow ‘Who from all your girls do you have in mind?’ I asked coldly. He chuckled and patted my shoulders ‘I know you like Ji Hyun but this girl has a huge crush on me, so stop wasting your time hitting on her and playing Prince Charming.’

‘You shouldn’t be that confident a girl’s heart can change, especially when the boy doesn’t show his affection properly.’     

-------------------

‘Joon Oppa fighting!’ a group of girls cheered up when he went to the starting line. I rolled my eyes. Why is everyone falling for a player nowadays?

When the start signal rang out I saw him running in a high speed the 100m race leaving his competitors wide behind. Okay maybe this was the reason why he was so popular I gulped. I was never really into sports.

His cheerleader group crowded him quickly ‘Oppa you were so fast,’ ' Yeah it was so impressing!' they giggled in unison.

When I looked away from this scene I noticed Ji Hyun standing a few meters away doing some stretching exercises. I smiled when I realized that she wasn't part of his cheerleader group. I saw her being called to the other starting line, where the races for the girls were hold. 'Jin Hyun-ah fighting!' I heard some male voices cheering for her. So she actually has some fanboys.

When I saw her running my eyes became huge. She was extremely fast she really fits him. I thought, but shocked my head immeadiatly when I saw her making cute aegyo poses instead of some arrogant comments, when she got first. 'She is pretty cute, huh?' I turned my head to the voice. It was a tall boy with dark short hairs, that I didn't know. 'What were you saying?' I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled 'I can see that you have an interest in her, but you are not the only one. Hardly surprising that she is popular. Ji Hyun is pretty, smart and very kind but unfortunately she has rejected every boy that wanted to ask her out.' he sighed.

'I don't have an interest in her.' I said. 'Sure.' he stretched this word making his sarcasm obvious. Seriously why is everyone thinking that I liked her? First Sandeul, then Joon and now some random fanboy of Ji Hyun.

'I am new here and I just get to know her.' I responded back. 'If you are so sure about your feelings just see my speech before as random information.' He grinned and went away. Those students here are so bizarre I rolled my eyes.

Well I admit that she is pretty, but it's not possible that I fall for someone that easily right? There's no way that something like love at first sight existed. I thought looking at her smiling face.