I Think I Am Going To Confess...

Even though at first glance there was a connection between us...I fall for the wrong person

I thought I have updated this chapter already, but somehow it got deleted? Or haven't I posted it up till now? o__O This gives me the creeps ...

 

P.O.V: Shin Ji Hyun

 

I should let go, but why can’t I do something, that sounds so reasonable I cried mentally. Stupid thing called love! I stabbed my book and searched for my IPod.

Usually I am a good student that pays attention at class, but now I just needed to get rid of the annoying raspy voice of my physic teacher. Since I sat at the last row, I was sure that the teacher wouldn’t catch me anyways.

Which kind of music suits my situation?I questioned and scrolled down my play list. Talking about music, Jinyoung is really taking his time to sing for me. I thought and remembered that he would always brush it off, when I asked him to sing for me.

All men are liars! I pouted and rested my head on my palms. Before I knew it, I was already drifting off.

--------------
 

I was walking down the hallways not paying attention where my feet led me. I yawned and felt the urge to take another nap. Why am I so tired? I clapped both my cheeks to wake up.

When I opened my eyes widely, I found myself in front of an empty bench. Weird I can’t even remember how I got here. I shocked my head, and decided to spend my break here, since I wasn’t really hungry.

I sat down and started toI look around the school yard. Even though it was winter there were still many students outside. Probably because it’s not that cold. I guessed since I didn’t have to dress up in thick clothes.

Suddenly I saw an unfamiliar boy approaching me.

‘Hey.’ He waved at me. ‘Eh hi.’ I eyed him and saw how some girls were looking at both of us.

'Sorry do I know you?' I asked trying not to sound rude.

Well, we have physic classes together.' he scratched his head. 'Oh sorry, you know physic is not the class where I pay a lot attention.' I laughed thinking back about my nap.

'Yeah I know, I saw you sleeping.' he smiled at me. 'So you were observing me?' I said which made him blush. I guess I shouldn't have accused him, he seems to be the shy type.

'Mianhae, I didn't mean to accuse you.' I laughed to ease up the atmosphere.

'No you didn't accuse me, I admit that I have observed you during physic classes.' -'Well I guess I wasn't discrete enough.' I scratched my head embarrassed.

'No it's actually because I observe you a lot. I...I was wondering...if you..' he started to stutter. I waited patiently at his question, but the boy seemed to struggle a lot with himself.

'You know you can ask me another time.' I finally spoke up, when I saw that recess was almost over.

'I like you.' he stated bluntly. He likes me? I don't even know him. I thought surprised about his sudden confession.

'Uhm...I am really sorry, but ...' I didn't want to look in his eyes. 'You know, you seem very nice, but...' I tried again, searching for words that would make the rejection better.

'You don't have to say it, I get it.' He spoke up, stopping my stuttering. 'My friends have already told me how you will react to my confession.'

'I am sorry.' I lowered my head. I'd never like to reject someone, because it always hurts me too.

'They also told me that you would apologized.' He chuckled. 'It's okay at least I've tried.' He let out a sigh. 'You like Joon right? This lucky bastard.' He shocked his head.

'I thought you were shy.' I laughed about his statement.

'Ani, I just thought that girls have a preference for shy confessions.' He stucked out his tongue. 'Or would you have reacted differently, when I would have confess in a more confident way?' He asked me.

'I don't think so.' I bit my bottom lips. 'Thought so.' He chuckled. 'By the way my name is Cheondung.'-'Ji Hyun.' I shocked his hand.

'I know I don't confess to random girls.' He responded. 'I can't believe that all the shyness was pretended.' I shocked my head in disbelief.

'I am a good actor, I guess.' he grinned. He's actually really cute.

'So I guess now comes the moment when you will propose to me that we could become good friends instead.' - 'You seem to have a lot experiences.' I remarked in a teasing tone.

'Not really, you are the first.' He said honestly, which made me feel even more guilty. Great he has taken all his courage and I have to reject him. I scrolled myself mentally for having those stubborn feelings for Joon.

'So I actually don't mean to be obtrusive, but are you and Join dating?'

'Ani, I have never told him my feelings, so he considers me more as a best friend. ' I admitted.

Cheondung nodded at my explanation. 'You know, why don't you confess to him then?'

'I thought my feelings were kind of obvious, since almost everyone knows about that.' I faked a smile. Maybe he just doesn't want to know.

'Joon is not the smartest.' Cheondung shrugged. 'I guess so.' I mumbled.

'If you never try you'll never know and if by any chance he'll reject you, you can move on because he misses something very good.' He tapped my head.

--------------
 

After I had a meaningful conversation with Cheondung I bid him goodbye and walked to my next class. Why have I talked with a stranger about my love problems?

During history class I couldn't pay any attention to the teacher either. Cheondung's words keep appearing in my head. But how should I confess to him? I wondered and started drawing circles.

--------------
 

After school has ended, I decided to go the library, since I wanted to stay at a calm place. I was still debating with myself whether I should follow Cheondung's advice. ' In dramas, it's alway the boy who makes the first step.' I pouted and say down at the table in the last corner.

I had grabbed a random book to pretend as if I was working. Suddenly I noticed something shiny. An IPod? I wondered, until I noticed that a song was actually playing.

'Let's take a look at the owner's music taste.' I chuckled and plugged in the earphones.

You
You look so beautiful, girl
I’ll got to know
Ha, let’s go

Oh oh oh oh
B1A4
Oh oh oh oh
You should be my heart
Oh oh oh oh

Need you girl, need you girl
Baby my girl

Oh noege mareul gorobolle nomu ttolligo bukkeuropjiman mani osekhajiman
onjena noreul jikyobwatjiman oneul noneun jongmal yeppo Oh baby

jakku ne bari ttorojiji an-ko gominhamyonso ni juwieso memdolgo
babo gateun ne yonggi ttemune nol nochil suneun obso ma girl

(ne sarangin-gol) Oh baby ma bling girl bling girl
nege togobsi bujokhan-gol ara
hajiman geudereul hyanghaneun maeumeun nado ojjol su omnabwayo

So so I love you Oh baby ma bling girl bling girl
nowa hamkkeramyon forever ever
Oh baby geudega jakkuman ne mameul budeuropge mandeunabwayo
ma bling girl
.

.
.

 

 

I felt my foot tapping along the beat of the song. How come it that I've never heard this song before? The voice sounds familiar too.

I looked at the IPod to look for the name of the song, when I was taken aback by the name that was on the display. Jung Jinyoung composed this catchy song?

My mouth dropped. Since the iPod wasn't locked I searched for other hints to know whether it was really the Jinyoung who went to school with me.

'Oh my God, it's really him.' I gasped when I looked through the photos. Right he already told me that he writes his own songs, but I've neer thought that he's so good. I replayed the song, since I was captured by his beautiful voice.  

 

P.O.V: Jung Jinyoung

Where’s my iPod ?I looked around my room. Damn where did I place it? I tried to remember whether I have taken it to school. ‘Stupid question, I would never leave without it. I stopped in my action.

Suddenly my phone rang. ‘Yoboseyo?’- ‘Have you already sung to her?’ Yunmi asked me. ‘No.’ I answered this question probably for the 100th time.

‘Wae? Stop searching for excuses, if you wait to long, you’ll miss the chance.’ She scolded me from the other side. ‘I know but this time it’s not a poor excuse. I’ve lost my iPod.’ I sighed out.

‘I don’t care, buy another one. You have the money.’ She seemed to be oblivious to the real disaster.

‘All my songs, that I have recorded are on my iPod.’ I explained in an angry voice. –‘Then search for it.’

‘Tell me something I didn’t know.’ I scoffed, until an idea popped in my head.  ‘I think I know where I’ve lost it.’ I grabbed my jacket. ‘I gotta go now.’

-------------
 

It has to be here. I entered the library. ‘I think I sat at the last corner.’ I tapped my chin and moved to the right direction.

Just when I reached the table, I spotted a familiar-looking girl sitting there.

Ji Hyun was resting with her head on her palms, listening to music. She reminds me of myself.

I slowly approached her from behind and ruffled through her hair. ‘The library is not a place where you should listen to music.’ I .

Ji Hyun puffed her cheeks, while fixing her hair, that I have messed up : ‘Says the right person.’ She scoffed taking off her earphones.

I took the seat in front of her and looked at the iPod that was lying on the table. Wait is that mine? ‘Is that my Ipod?’ I pointed at it. ‘Hm-mh.’ She hummed.

‘Wait does that mean that you were listening to my music?!’ I raised my voice. She listened to my self-composed songs?

'Oh Baby my Bling Girl, Bling Girl~~’ She started to sing in response, while bobbing her head up and down.

'Aish, you shouldn't have done it.' I tried to give her an accusing look, but actually found myself smiling sligthly because she sang my song. I guess now Plan P is no longer needed, since she has already listened to Bling Girl.

'Wae, I let me wait for it too long. By the way, I really like it, it's really catchy and you have a nice voice.' She beamed, making me smile widely. You don't know how happy I feel when you said that, my Bling Girl,

Suddenly the librarian came to us and told us to be quit, since we were disturbing the others. 'Mianhae.' We both bowed several times.

 

------------------
 

When we have left the library since we couldn't talk normally in there, Ji Hyun gave me my iPod back. 'You are lucky that it was me who found it, otherwise someone would have alreday stolen your song.' She stucked out her tongue.

'Yeah right, then I guess I should buy you ice cream in return.' I laughed. 'Really? Aww thank you Jinyoung~~' She beamed which made me smile again. 'But isn't it actually too cold for ice cream.' I remarked since it was winter.

'It's never too cold for ice cream.' She shocked her head and dragged me to the next ice palace.

When I have bought for each of us chocolate ice cream, we were walking down the street in silence.

'This song did you wrote it for someone special?' Ji Hyun finally spoke up. Yes for you. I thought but nodded instead. 'I thought so.' She smiled. 'Is it some sort of confession?' She questioned again. 'Yes it suppose to be a confession.'

'I guess I should do it too then.' She mumbled which made me raise an eyebrow. 'Do what?'

'Confess.' She simply replied. Does she have the same feelings for me? I got my hopes up, until they were crushed by her following words.

'I guess I should confess to Joon.'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey there~~, first of all I want to apologize to all my subscribers, I know it has been again ages since I have updated -.- but I kind of got distracted by my other story and well school was freaking tiring me too (but that's nothing new :p). However I hope that you guys have enjoyed this chapter especially the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter lol xD I have quoted the B1A4's song Bling Girl I just love this song :D ~~Feel free to comment and subscribe :D btw I have noticed that you guys really comment a lot more nowadays keke, so if anyone here is also an Inspirit, I'll leave you the link to my other story called 'Caught in between Love and Lies.' I would be thankful if you would support my other story too ;D

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127455/caught-in-between-love-and-lies-comedy-infinite-ljoe-lovestory-lovetriangle-myungsoo-schoollife

 

its_an_asian_thing