Don't Ignore Me Because I Am Sincere With My Apology

Even though at first glance there was a connection between us...I fall for the wrong person

P.O.V: Jung Jinyoung

 

In the morning I woke up at the first sound that my alarm clock had made. Actually I was far away from an early morning-person, but certain things are urging to be done.

 

I grabbed my phone in hurry and wanted to call Yunmi, but when I remembered that she always underlined her need for the beauty rest, I placed my phone back on my bed, scared that she would kill me, when I called her this early.

 

Fine, better get all the other stuffs done I thought and took some fresh clothes moving to the bathroom.

 

After a quick shower I took a glimpse at my desk clock and groaned. The time didn’t seem to pass at all.

 

I let myself fall down on my bed again and buried my head in my pillow. ‘Michyeobeolil geosman gata nogabeolil geosman gata. Neo ttaemune neo ttaemune neo ttaemune~~’

 

When I was about to drift into sleep again, I suddenly jumped up surprised by the ringing phone.

 

‘Yoboseyo.’ I asked turning my face to the ceiling, rubbing my sleepy eyes. ‘Jinyoung-ah is it true, so Ji Hyun apologized to you?’ Yunmi sounded excited.

 

‘Of course it’s true, I told you so Noona.’ I unexpectedly heard Gongchan’s voice. ‘Conference call.’ Sandeul anwered my unspoken question This boy can be sometimes so weird I thought scared of his ability to read my thoughts.

 

 ‘Anyway instead of telling him about all the technologies that the world can offer us these days, we should focus on the main story right?’ Baro groaned from the other side. ‘Someone needs his beauty sleep, if you are so grumpy just hang up.’ I heard CNU teasing his dongsaeng

 

‘No way I am gonna miss B1A4’s emergency session.’ Baro responded. 'This is even better than some dramas

 

‘Please guys, we need to calm down, if this is going to last again more than 3 hours, our teachers won’t be very happy about us.’ Yunmi reminded the boys that they had school in less than an hour ‘It was not my fault Noona.’ Gongchan stated indignantly.

 

‘Of course no one is going to blame the Maknae.’ Sandeul chuckled. ‘So, Ji Hyun seriously apologized to you?’ I was asked again. ‘Yes she did.’ I grinned like a fool.

 

‘Wow honestly I didn’t expect that.’ Sandeul said obviously astonished. ‘Yup me either.’ Baro joined in. ‘Same here.’ CNU said. ‘I was so supa dupa surprised too when I received the call from Ji Hyun Noona.’ I heard Gongchan saying.

 

‘Okay thank you for believing in me.’ I rolled my eyes. ‘I remembered hearing encouraging comments before this happened.’ I reminded them.

 

‘Oh well about that, you know Hyung there are those lies called white lies. If we wouldn't have lied to you, you would have done bad things to us and I really want to live a peaceful live until graduation.’ Baro explained.

 

‘As if I am a violent bad guy.’ I mumbled.

 

‘I totally believed in you, cousin. My woman’s intuition told me that she will apologize to you.’ Yunmi beamed. ‘Scary woman’s intuition.’ Baro retorted. ‘One jerk-answer again and I can kick you out of this conference call.’ She threatened him.

 

‘Anyways. So back to you Jinyoung. i think step one was a total success, we now have the proof that she likes you, cares about, whatever you what to call it. So next step would be to find out how high she actually thinks about you, because the weird thing is actually that you are totally her ideal type.’ Yunmi explained.

 

‘Bwoh? How do you know her ideal type?’ I asked confused asking myself whether I have heard things correctly. ‘Well the boys were quite smart actually. They kind of manage to ask her one day. How about someone read out the report?’

 

‘Well… quoting her words when Baro asked her about her ideal type:  Euh someone sweet, caring, gifted in music I guess just every girl’s type.So I guess you are in Hyung.’ Sandeul cheered when he explained what has happened

 

‘I think the best thing that could happen is, that you will have a good moment to show her your music skills, singing some of your self-composed songs.’ CNU considered. ‘Oh yes that would be cool.’ Gongchan added.

<.p> ‘Yes, but before coming to this step there is still a long way to go.’ Yunmi said bringing the boys back to reality. ‘Hmmm…could you please read out her apology?’

 

‘Sure, Jeongmal mianhe. Please don’t stay mad at me ok?’ I told her the words that I have read at least 100 times.

 

‘She’s cute.’ CNU admitted. ‘Yes it’s short and cute, but all in all just a decent apology to my mind.’ Yunmi retorted. ‘Decent?! It’s already nice enough that she has apologized to him.’ Baro answered. ‘What would you have expected?’

 

‘Well I would like the one to kneel down in front of me, begging for my forgiveness.’ She said.

 

‘Omg I pity your future boyfriend.’ Baro responded and I guess that this was the rare moment when every boy agreed with Baro.

 

     

P.O.V : Shin Ji Hyun

 

Not only was he coming with 15 minutes delay to class, but even after I have sent him this awkward apology message last night, Jinyoung still didn’t talk to me. Didn’t he get my message ? I thought Guess I will ask him later during P.E classes I decided and turned back my attention to Mrs Park’s lesson.

----------------

When we were at the super huge school gym I treid to find Jinyoung, but he seemed to always hide away from me. Tzzz I don’t even know why I care about this jerk. Fine just be a sorehead. I cursed him mentally and sat down on the ground, leaning my back to a wall, waiting for the instruction form our P.E teacher.

‘Why are you so depressed?’ Joon’s face popped in front of me. I moved away frighten by his sudden appearance. ‘You scared me.’ I said. ‘And I am not depressed just thinking about something.’ I shrugged hugging my legs.

‘Sure, I know you Ji Hyun-ah. That face that you are putting on, means that you are cursing someone mentally.’ He chuckled. And since when were you able to read through my heart? I responded back in my mind. ‘Now you are definitely thinking something bad about me, come on tell me.’ He elbowed me from the side.

‘Stop bothering me I don’t want to talk about it.’ I mumbled. ‘Fine.’ He pouted. ‘Oh stop putting this face on, you know it doesn’t work on me.’ I stuck out my tongue. ‘Being best friends means that you shouldn’t keep secrets from one another.’ He explained me nodding.

‘Yeah…best friends.’ I whispered. ‘What about the fact that you kept away from me, that you have new girlfriend?’ I challenged him. ‘Simply because I don’t have one.’ He shrugged.

‘Sure.’ I rolled my eyes.

‘I am actually really honest Ji Hyun-ah. Nowadays all those girls seem to lack something, I don’t know what I am searching for though.’ I heard him explaining his sincere feelings. ‘Maybe you always fall for the wrong person ignoring the right person that always stands beside you.’ I said Maybe you just don’t want to see us.

‘Yes maybe.’ He said looking up to the ceiling. ‘Now tell me about whom you were thinking.’ He grinned. Aish I thought he had forgotten about that. I sighed at his stubbornness ‘I was thinking about Jinyoung.’ I confessed. ‘He’s still mad at me even though I have apologized to him.’

I felt Joon beside me tense up ‘Don’t tell me you care about him.’ He snorted. I looked at him confused Why was he so mad? ‘Why are you acting like that?’

‘I just don’t want you to hang out with this jerk.’ He said.

 

Before I could respond to Joon’s statement the P.E teacher called me to him. ‘Shin Ji Hyun, you will pair up with Jung Jinyoung, okay.' He said scribbling something on his notepad.

 

'Pairing?' I asked out confused. 'Yeah we have to make a team of two, one boy and one girl to play volleyball.' Jinyoung spoke up to me after almost one week of giving me the cold shoulder. 'Okay.' I guess now would be the good time to ask him about my message I reminded myself.

 

I coughed to clear my throat 'So did you received the message that I have sent you last night?' I asked him looking away from him. 'Sorry did you talk to me?' I sighed and turned my look to him.

 

'Yes I asked you if you have received my message.' I repeated. 'Hm-m.' he nodded. My shoulders deflated seeing the way he responded. 'So you don't forgive me?'

 

'Should I? Were those 9 words sincere?' he raised one eyebrow. Damn I knew it was too short' I cursed myself. 'I know I should maybe come up with a better apology, but honestly I didn't know how to start with.' I explained.

 

'And now that I stand in front of you, you still have a black out.' He chuckled. 'Those words were really sincere, I don't know why you were mad at me but I guess it was my fault and I want us to be friends again, okay?' I gave him a smile.

 

For a moment he remained silent then he spoke up :' Okay then show me how sincere you was with that small message.' He said. Aish I really don't know why I care about this jerk so much, but I want him to speak with me again

 

'What do you like me to do, so that you won't stay mad at me?' I pouted. 'Ani-ani Aegyo won't work on me.' he moved his index finger. 'Fine.' I hissed. 'Hmm..how about you singing something? I totally love music.' He smiled.

 

My eyes widened. 'You like music?' I asked. 'Yup it's my life.' He stated with a genuine smile.

 

'Jung Jinyoung I don't know why I am doing this, but you better don't dare to laugh.' I warned him. The fact that he likes music just gave me another reason why I should prove him that I was sincere about the message.

 

~~You got a message nae maeumeul jeok ji A message nan oneul do bameul sae ji munja jom, sshib jima dab jangeul nan gidaryeo~~ '

 

Apology accepted.' Jinyoung laughed after my small performance. Then i punched his arm. 'Yah I told you not to laugh. I know I at singing.' I crossed my arms. 'No I like your voice, your performance was daebak.' he gave me a thumps up. 'Sureee.' I crossed my arms.

 

'Ji Hyun-ah I am honest.' He said in a pleading voice. I started to like the situation. 'Fine show me how sincere you are.' I stuck out my tongue. Jinyoung groaned to my answer 'You are so childish.'

 

'I am just quoting an immature person that I know.' I laughed 'So will you prove it or not?' I teased.

 

After some seconds a smile suddenly appeared on his face 'Fine, I promise you that I will sing a self-composed song to you.' he said. 'Jjin-jja?! ' I got all excited 'When?'

 

'Soon.' Jinyoung smiled. 'Pinky Promise?' I asked him to make sure that he didn't lie. 'You are so childish.' he shocked his head but interlocked his small finger with mine.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guys I finally got the time to update after ages :/ even though Christmas is coming soon I still have to go to school T.T However Winter break starts tommoros afternoon for me, so I hope I will get the time to update more often. Now it's around 2 am, so my head is like abccjsigson but I still hope that this chapter wasn't crappy :D ~~ I quoted the song: Message by Myname because it was thanks to this song that I finally got the inspiration for this chapter ^^ ~~ 

I would appreciate any kind of feed-back : Comment & subscribe ;) <3

 

It's_an_asian_thing