Too Handsome To Handle With

Even though at first glance there was a connection between us...I fall for the wrong person

 ~~Annyeong since it's my birthday today I wanted to do something productive :P ~~ so here's the first chapter, hope you guys enjoy it, if not you can still comment to say what I can do better. Special dedication to my first subscriber MapleDumblings & my first comment for this story foreverlovekpop ^^ keke I know it sounds creepy but you both made me really happy :D~~
 


P.O.V: Shin Ji Hyun

 

I stared at the book that I have just bought a few hours ago and sighed. I have already read half of the story and was already so damn bored of the content. It was a love story and the male protagonist was so cheesy and yeah just too perfect to be true. I didn't even understood why I read those kinds of books since I always ended up being more frustrated about the fact that I still didn’t have a boyfriend.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I focused on the heartbroken confession 'You're like the other half of me that I have been searching. Now that I have finally found you I can never let you go.' I turned the page and reached out for the coffee cup to take another sip of my black coffee and scrunched my nose. Aish it was already ice cold; I put the cup away and continued with my lecture instead.

Some minutes later I couldn't stand the cheesy words anymore and hit my head on the table. Since I hit it too strongly I ended up wincing in pain it was so typical for me. I should really get rid of this habit, if not my forehead will be all swollen.

Suddenly I heard someone chuckle. Huh? I couldn’t remember seeing someone sitting next to me?

I slowly looked up to check if I didn’t start to imagine things. 'Uh..hi.' A handsome guy smiled at me. I blinked mesmerized. Gosh he had this killer smile that could melt any heart.

'You don't mind if I sit here do you?' He asked. I shocked my head. 'Anii..I don't mind.' He just nodded and I saw him taking out his Ipod, plugging in his earphones. Why is he even sitting in a library when he just wanted to listen to his music? I asked myself but just continued to read my book.

 

I almost reached the ending of the story where the two protagonists would again tell each other their feelings when I suddenly heard a lovely melody. I looked up from my book and took a glimpse of my neighbor. This guy has actually a nice voice I admitted, then I started to observe him.

He had messy brown dyed hairs and his face contained many sharp features but somehow he still looked gentle. His skin was flawless and he had long eyelashes. I made a face; seriously some people were just born with perfect genes.

Just when I had this thought the boy caught me staring at him and took his earphones out. 'Euh is something wrong?' he titled his head 'Yeah…why are you so handsome?' I asked bluntly.

'You find me handsome?' he asked amused. I could mentally slap myself when I realized what I was saying. 'Aniyo..just..just..forget what I was saying.' I felt how my cheeks started to burn and grabbed my book as fast as possible. 'I..I have to go now.' I said then I went quickly out of the library to escape this embarrassing scene.

 

P.O.V: Jung Jinyoung

 

I watched how the pretty girl's face in front of me turned red which made me smile. She's cute I thought and she found me handsome I chuckled. It's not like I didn't hear it from a girl before but somehow her words had a different effect on me.

'Aniyo..just..just..forget what I was saying.' she quickly denied and grabbed her book. 'I..I have to go now.' After this sentence she was already out of the room. Wow she's pretty fast I couldn't even ask for her name.

When I looked back to her seat something caught my attention...it was a necklace with a ring that engraved a name “Shin Ji Hyun”I read out loud. At least I know the name of the mysterious girl I thought.

After having put the necklace in my pockets I wanted to continue listening to my music when suddenly my phone rang.

I checked the ID and it showed Sandeul, one of my close friends. 'Yoboseyo?' 'Jinyoung..where are you!' a loud voice from the other end asked. 'Yeah where are you Hyuunngg..!' I could hear Gongchan scream. 'Aish stop screaming you guys, I am at the library.' I whispered and hold my phone with a safe distant from my ears. 'Bwoh? When did you start to be someone who is interested in literature?' Sandeul laughed. 'Just because I am a musician doesn’t mean that I am ignorant of literature. Anyway I just wanted to get away from my followers.' I said nonchalantly. 'The library is cool, this place is really peaceful.' I smiled remembering the pretty girl I've met today while observing her necklace. “Wait why did I have this huge smile when I thought about her?”'Bwoh..that sounds fishy..what did you see in the library?' Sandeul asked.

I totally forgot about Sandeul’s creepy intuition. 'Why did you call me anyway Sandeul?' I quickly changed subjects. 'Hmm..just wanted you to meet at the B1A4 dorm to celebrate the fact that starting from tomorrow you are going to enroll at WM highschool. Finally B1A4 are going to rock the highschool together!' he cheered. ‘Aha no need to celebrate.’I responded unimpressed. “I am also going to make a cake”he pouted. I rolled my eyes, he wouldn’t except a no anyway 'Okay okay then see you guys there' I responded and hung up.