Rejection...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

Out of the blue, Krystal Jung Soo Jung, also known as Krystal among her friend one of the famous girl around campus and also happened to be my biggest fangirl came approaching me. I was wondering what's her business to do with me so I decided to spent a little bit time with her. Turns out, she propose me. I'm not suprised by her action as I knew this day will came based on the rumour and the way she look at me. 

 

As per my usual practise, I rejected her politely. She kept on begging me until I piss off and started to fled that place. She gave me one firm warning "If I can't get you, then no one should get you too, oppa." I looked back and give one glances that says "Like I give a crap about that, !" through my eyes, as if she gets me. 

 

Calmly, I replied "We'll see, Krystal. But for now, as we speak earlier, I want to concentrate fully to my studies. I hope you got it and don't take this to heart, can you? And I too want you to study hard for your own good. Don't waste your time on silly matter like this." 

 

She gave me a quick glances indicating that she is disappointed before her group brought her to somewhere. I just watch as she leave wondering her warning just now. 

 

Is she really serious? Are the rest of the girls also like this? My future girlfriend surely can't be in this place or she will face the wrath of this school girls which is pitty. 

 

Day by day,  all the girls seems boring to me. They all are just the same, pleading for my attention. 

 

Hurmm... Is this even called school life? I just wanna be free...