Revelation of a hotstuff...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

In a matter of weeks, I immediately be the hotstuff among the girls in the university. Now, I learn the lesson of being popular, albeit in a hard way. Everywhere I came to pass by, I notice few of them staring at me drooling imagining how it would be to have my as their boyfriend, even for a moment, I thought, but who knows. Whenever I head to my locker, I see some sort of sticky note from my fangirls confessing how much they love me.

At first, I was over the moon but then at some point I fell like want all this thing to stop at once and yell furiously at them but alas I have reputation to defend. Yeah, they all are not bad a all but I found they all plain boring for my liking. I guess I won't found my future girlfriend here though. But, who knows what the future holds right? And that future seems bright, at least for me though!

"Hey Max stop daydreaming! Tonight in our usual place! Remember!" hollered Siwon towards me. Ouwh how I forget that I'm part of their so-called boy bands.

"Okie dokie!"

A/N:My update of the day! I hope my subscribers will enjoy my fanfic as your enjoyment is my inspiration! And don't forget to leave comments on any suggestions, critic or anything else to improve my fanfic in the future! Once again, thank you! Jeongmal kamsahamnida (bows)

Saranghaeyo, yeorobeun!!! (overly exaggerating, hehehe)