Max first solo performance...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

That night, as our usual showcase, lot of people turned up, mostly students from our university, anticipating us. G-Dragon's uncle, who runs the cafe must be pleased that lot of customer came by and he raked quite a revenue since we make our appearances there. He even decorated the otherwise plain-looking bar into a classy and trendy one.

As we finished our showcase that night, they forced me to play the piano solo, all on my own. I stepped forward unwillingly and started to play while gave a deadly glare at them as their making fun of me. After the play finished, as much to my suprise, all of the audience give me an outstanding ovation as they were mesmerized with the melody I played. It was quite a scene actually. I was happy as my effort was appreciated all this while.

Meanwhile, in the backstage, they all praised me. "Good job out there, Max! You singlehandedly make the show of your own and mesmerized them in the process." said G-Dragon while patted my back. "Wow, I never knew you're that good. , I thought I was better than you. Hurmm, I guess I need to start practising hard to catch up with you." joked Siwon. " Yah, better you start doing it now or else you will left behind even far from me and you don't want that, do you?" challenged me.

"We'll see then."

A/N:Update of the day! Please, my dear reader, especially YOU, yes you! (pointing) please leave a comment to see how far my story progresses. I know this was another chapter-filler, or update for the sake of update if you will, but still, I hope you guys enjoyed it. That's it, cheerio!(wink)