One Spring Day...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

In the blink of eye, today on this fine spring day, next intake will take place in our proud university. I was choosen as the leader for the sunbae side during orientation week. My assistant was Krystal, who is very rude and harsh towards hubae but not dare doing it infront of me.

 

I know it from my hubae itself, Oh Sehun as his sister, Oh Hayoung was often caught bullied by Krystal's gang. I can't let it happen as I want to make their high school life as enjoyable as it can without any fear from sunbae.

 

I saw a bright orange bus heading to our main entrance. I suppose that is our new hubae coming.

 

As they come in, one of our student guide them to the assembly hall where I will conduct roll call and delivered a bit of speech and information about the university. Suddenly, Krystal robbed my mic and shrieked to one of the girl. "You, the pink colour dress with the stupid panda bag along your friend, go to the stage, NOW!"

 

It was such an embarrasing moment for that poor girl who are the one only with bright pink dress and panda sling bag, as describe detailed by Krystal. All she have done is having a chit-chat with her newfound friend until Krystal spot on and took it as she commiting the worst sin ever. Things is getting complicated right now.

 

From her eyes, I can see her hesitated at first as all eyes are set on her. Few naughty boys whistling her further making her embarrassed. Krystal second call make her go to stage immediately, frightened.

 

"What your name, girl?" asked Krystal in despair. "Su..Su" "What Su...Su, speak it straightforward, stupid girl. See folks, this stupid girl stuttered upon her own name. I'm sure her name must be rather ugly and hideous,Hahaha!" All the halls burst onto laugh except me and her friend.

 

"Hey, you don't have the right to humiliate her infront of the public. We know that we have done is wrong and I promise that won't happened again." her friend stand after her.

 

Before Krystal replied back, I snatched the mic from her hands. "You, what's your name?" I confront both of them. "Suzy, Bae Suzy" said that girl. "You?" I pointed at her friends. "Park Min Young but you can called me Min." replied her friend, almost instantly. "I accept both of your appology and promise me don't do it again, will you? Okay, back to your place."

 

And so, the situation was back on normal term again. Afterwards, I scolded Krystal and asked her to seek apology from her victim just now infront of hubae as a punishment for her act just now. Perhaps embarrased infront of the younger, she unwillingly appologise from both of them. Surely Krystal won't keep quiet and will take her revenge afterwards, as I know her ego precisely.

 

After the event, I saw Hongki and Sehun comforted both Suzy and Min. As if I don't know they are trying to tackle them. Instead of being busy-body, I would rather keep my own business and watch my back.

 

Later on, I'm started to sketch some landscape drawing based on the school garden. I saw some of them doing jogging, playing basketball, Krystal and her gang playing chess while she sitting on the bench reading novel. Wait a minute? Is it her, Suzy? I looked at her carefully and it was indeed her.

 

I was pretty amazed with her natural beauty along with her adoring smile. I sketched her face alongside the panorama during that time and it was fascinating. As far as I'm concerned, I never been in this circumstances before, not even Yoona.

 

Am I deeply fall in love with Suzy?, only God knows.