Someone that I used to know before...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

On the following day, I started my day early in the morning as usual back in my last place before I heard someone came knocking door. "Come in! It's unlocked" shouted me. Then a figure standing right in front of me. "Oh, hyung it was you! Please, take a seat. I'm sorry if my room is a bit messy because yesterday I was busy unpacking my stuff." It was Siwon. "Nah, gwaenchana chingu. I heard that your room was over here so I decided to pay you a little visit. By the way, my room was over there while Hongki's room is just opposite of yours so if you need assistant don't hesitate to reach us. Okay?" reminds him while pointing at both his and Hongki's room. "Okay, noted hyung!" replied me. Soon afterwards, both of us burst to giggles as both I and Siwon had an evil idea. We planned to set up Hongki who's snore can be heard until the next room. Somehow, Siwon manage to lockpicking Hongki's room and put a pair of unwashed socks for about months in Hongki's mouth. While Hongki snoring, he smell something unbearable until he woke up to found out that sock was on his mouth. Both I and Siwon were laughing so loud and awake rest of the doom in this little drama we created. Furiously, Hongki chase down both of us to take revenge after what have we done to him. We just laugh sarcastically while running for our live. "Later, you both won't get away from this!" muttered Hongki, giving up from chasing as we ran at tremendous speed. After we have done our breakfast, we head to campus for our class that day. My enthusism was pretty much evident that time but just look in matter of months, perhaps weeks, it will all fade away just like it was. While we are on the way to campus, one girl approached us. Yonghwa introduce Seohyun as his girlfriend to me. I thought I have seen this girl before but I forget where and when is it. This might be my mere thought or perhaps...