New Start...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

This is supposedly my first day in this huge university which is Dongguk University so I'm quite nervous right now. How will they accept and treat me concern the hell out of me as this is my first time in foreign places all on my own. "! I hope they all cool!" mumbled me. Even the thought of living alone terrifying me! But what I never thought is one hell of journey is laying ahead upon me as I eagerly approached the huge university. When I on my way to principal office only knowing that I'm lost somewhere in the centre of the building. "May I help you?" greet one guy, which about the same age as mine, maybe older, who knows? Hopelessly, I asked his favour. "Mind if you show where the principal office is?" asked me, as politely as possible. "Sure, why not? By the way, the name is Siwon, Choi Siwon. What about yours?" says Siwon. "It's Max, by the way. Many thanks for your help. You don't know how much this meant for me." "Nah, its okay! Don't be to formal, Max. I see you are new student after all. So, lets be friend. Here, my number. Don't forget to save it as my number is kinda rare to have. Hehehe" said Siwon, giggling. "Okay, buddy!" I winked to Siwon, smiling. Later on, I manage to get all the procedure needed to register, courtesy of Siwon's help just now. I'm feeling grateful and I quickly make friend with supposedly one of the most popular guy in the campuses, based on the glances from mostly girls clamouring their idol but Siwon told me to just ignored them as they are irritating and annoying, according to Siwon himself. "Omo, our idol is here. And who is this alongside him? Another cute guy?"

"Hey, may I know your name? And your class?" these are some of question out of million, I supposed? from Siwon's fangirl directed at me when they saw both of us as Siwon showed my future class. I was like in dreamland as I never had a attention among girls. Previously, I never been engaged to dating scene before as I never stand a chance to confess how much I like my crush before. The first session was my kinda love-or-hate subject, which is Economics. As I undergone my first session, Siwon texted me to take lunch in cafeteria together later as he will introduce me to his fellow friends and I nodded as a sign of agreement. As the last subject ended, the most sought after bell buzzed out indicating lunch time is approaching. During that lunch time, I meet with Yonghwa, Hongki, TOP, G-Dragon and Siwon himself. We have a small chit-chat and they asked my background for more detail. I more than happy to answer their question but I hide the fact that I came from rich family and they all seem to believe me. "Max, are your vocal good?" G-Dragon asked me. His face beam in delight as I nodded. "Yeah, and also I good in musical instrument after all." He stated that we should create a band and start practicing and I further nodded. He is the charismatic leader and also the lead rapper, Yonghwa was the lead vocal and guitarist, TOP is the main rapper as he is good at it, Siwon is the visual as he is the most popular among us, don't mentioned the fangirls, Hongki is our drumist, while me is the group main vocalist, suggest G-Dragon himself. They thought of that idea and its not bad at all. After the last bell rang, we head to our dorm to rest. Without knowing my exact room, I head again to principle office to ask about it. They told me the room number and I took the room key immediately from him. I actually can't wait to see who's my neighbour! I hope this will leave an unforgettable moment in my entire life!