Dedication to my ex-crush...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

"Annyeong, Seohyun noona! Naneun Max imnida. Mannaseo banggap sumnida!" I broke the dreadlock. "Annyeong. By the way, forget me?" replied her. "Jeogiyo? I don't quite understand?" asked me back, confused. "Your ex-crush?" she tried to reminds me of something. Suddenly old memories hit upon me. "Oh yah! You were one of her best chingu right? Now I remember. No wonder I got that feeling I got saw you before. It's been a while huh? By the way, how is she?" I blurted it out after thinking quite long. "Unfortunately, we lost contact after her parents move out to USA for some business matter." she recalled the event occured six months ago when Yoona, my first and only crush, and her family migrate to USA. "Oh, okay then. Perhaps she's not the one." I smiled sheepishly. "Oh, you both know each other well, huh?" interrupt Yonghwa who remains silence throughout the conversation, unlike . "But seriously you and her can make a sweet couple." Seohyun making a statement perhaps to console my heart. "If only she was here, maybe yeah" But then time cannot be rewind back. Oh, if only I got the time machine right now...

"Well, let's hurry up to campus or we'll late for the class!"