Background reveals...

Love, Right or Left, You'll never be Wrong!

Fast forward, the next semester are around the corner. Soon, I will be sunbae which is strange as I just entered this university in the middle of the semester because my father wanted to. Perhaps that is the disadvantage of having a influential father, maybe. My father was a succesfull businessman who is one of the renown person in the world of business, not to mentioned also one of the richest person in Asian. His business is so succesfull until his company managed to be listed in Forbes as the top 50 most valuable company. So naturally, I have to take over when he decide to retire as I'm the only one showing passion on his work and the fact that I am the eldest in my family, and my brother choose different path further making me the strongest and only candidate in the running for his position. So yeah! I came from rich family but as my father once said, don't be so arrogant and selfish towards anybody as he too at some point came from a family struggling for a penny so he understood them very well. Solely because of that reason I can make quite a bunch of buddy from different background throughout my life . And solely because of that reason too they thought I came from relatively middle-class family as I prefer keep it low profile rather than fancy one unlike Siwon and his gang who always boasted their shirt brand, latest gadgets, blah blah blah and blah blah blah in their daily conversation which I found it damn boring.

 

"Yesterday, I just bought the Swarovski version of Note 4! It looks kinda cool, right guys?" exclaimed Siwon, flashing the

phablet towards his eager friends. They look thrilled on Siwon's latest gadget. ", I thought my iPhone 6 Plus is the coolest among us!" Hongki seems to be jealous because not too long ago he bought it and now apparently Siwon stealing the show for the fancies gadget. "C'mon Max! You don't have any latest gadget to show for? Don't tell me you don't have any. Let's start with your phone" suddenly Yonghwa challenge me, raising the eyebrow among the group.

 

"Okay guys. Take it easy" I flash them my trusted HTC One M8. "Ouwh man! You still not updated yet?" blurted Siwon out. "Hey! My speaker is did better than the puny speaker you both had! Hahaha" My response leaving them red faces as I embarrassed their relatively new phones in front of the group.

 

"You better watch out!" warned Hongki, which I believe no less than a fake warning rather than serious one. Even though he just say like that, he look quite intimidating in my eyeballs, afraid to cross his path. Mental note to myself, don't ever try to mess with Hongki or you will face severe consequences!

 

A/N:Update of the week! If you noticed, I went to change a bit regarding the access from Subs only to everybody. Cheers! I hope everybody enjoys this(hopefully!)

Cheerio!