Chapter 2

You Made Me Turn On

 

Seunghyun on the other hand just arrive in his class. Greet by girls and his friends. He just smile and raise his hand up at those girls made them screaming like hell. Well you know seunghyun just too handsome. He pull his headphone from his neck and put it on his ears.

While Jiyong's men standing at the classroom door without his notice. Seunghyun laugh when his friends tell him a stupid jokes. He rocking his head to the beat in his headphone.

"hey, hyun.. what are you listening to?" eunghyuk said. Seunghyun's desk is beside eunghyuk's so it's easy for them to talk. Seunghyun take off his headphone and look at eunhyuk.

"what? " seunghyun didn't hear when eunhyuk ask him just now.

"what are you listen to?" eunhyuk sigh and repeated his question at seunghyun. Seunghyun laugh deeply and its made eunhyuk heart beating fast. Eunhyuk had crush on seunghyun. 

"i'm listening to Black Eyed Peas.. why?" just then he notice someone getting near him. It's jiyong's men. He quickly pretend like he doesn't see them. "which song of them?" eunhyuk still doesn't notice jiyong's men behind him.

"uhm.. it's boom boom pow." seunghyun tried to act like nothing and just listen to his music. The class was about to start now because all of the students already sit on their chair but still talking loud. Seunghyun close his eyes after taking out his books and pencil case.

 

"hey, "someone touch seunghyun shoulder. But he pretend he don't know anything. Once again jiyong's men touch him to get his attention. Seunghyun look to his right and found a gang of scary people. He really hate when it comes to fight.

"what? the class about to start. just go back to your class , junior! " seunghyun give a hard stare to them. All the students look at seunghyun and jiyong's men.

"he want to meet you" Seungri one of jiyong's men said. Seungri is seunghyun friend but he joins jiyong's gang. They still friend in other ways.

"i don't want to see anyone." seunghyun give a cold answer.

"just.. come with us" seungri plead. Seunghyun glare at them and stand up walking to the door.

"This way."

 

Seunghyun walk with his hand in his pocket. He walk so y to the rooftop. 'Haish! the class was about to start and what ?! why he must meet me now? can't we meet after school time' seunghyun ruffled his hair into messy state. After a few cursing in his head, they arrive on the rooftop. 

 

 

I sit on a bench with leg crossing. Cigarette between my finger. I smirk when i saw that tall man made his way to me. His long legs, his body and his messy hair. My heart beating like crazy. I can felt like turn on that scene. 'Aish! this is bad. I can't turn on just like that'