Chapter 5

You Made Me Turn On

Seunghyun's POV

 

"yah, eunhyuk can you do a favor for me?" I turn to look at eunhyuk beside me. He is writing in his notebook with a smile hanging on his lips. Why he is so happy? But.. it seems like he didn't heard me. I sigh before shook his shoulder.

 

"huh? wae seunghyun?" He give me his big eyes, Still smiling. I frown and change the look on my face. I move my chair to his table and sit down.

 

"can you.. help me?"

 

"let's see if i can or not. What is it?"

 

I don't know if i should tell him or not because this is about jiyong as well, so.. who knows if i tell eunhyuk about this, he can help me? Eunhyuk seems can be trust. But sometimes not. Ughh! this is hard!. Eunhyuk look at me with curiousity in his eyes. I decide to tell him. With a small courage, i move my chair a little to him, i lean in as i sign for him to lower his head a bit with my hands.

 

"mm.. you know that i'm a bit scared of jiyong the king of school right? i don't want to have any problems with him or his boys. But today, i met him on the rooftop." eunhyuk nodded as he listen to my story but when i mention about i met jiyong, he jump from his chair. I look up at him and brought him down, sit back on his chair. I hissed as he mumble a sorry.

 

"really hyun? you met him? but why did you go there and meet him?" i can see from his face that he is angry at me. I sigh,

 

"it's not me.. he is who the one calling for me to meet him on the rooftop. I had to go. I don't want to be beaten up by him. That's scary."

 

"yeah it is. Just to imagine it, it's scary." eunhyuk said. Looking worried all over his face.

 

 

 I continue my story," when i saw him on the bench, My heartbeat stop beating. You know hyuk, he is so hot, with... with.. sitting cross leg and, cig between his finger. I can't describe the scene.. ugh.. forget that. And then he came to me, he is short than me, HAHAHA! i don't even know that he is shorter than me." hyuk laugh out loud. 

 

" Stop it hyun!"

 

"okay.. okay..But when i was with him, i didn't speak at all. Then he touch my lips, I was really angry and scared that time, i didn't mean it to say this to him." I sighed loudly. It's my fault after all. Poor him.

 

"what did you said?"

 

"i said.. er to him. Hyuk, i didn't mean it! i swear but that time  i was really angry. I can't do anything. When i left him on the rooftop.."

 

"just like that?"

 

"yeah, just like that.. and it start raining, He..He cried hyuk." i lower my head, feeling guilty all over my body.

 

"you pabo hyun, even if you're scared at him, don't said anything that will hurt other people! "

 

"what should i do hyuk? i'm really sorry toward him. Aishh! it's my fault."

 

"yeah it is"

 

"yah! can't you just comfort me a little? i'm your friend! Don't put the blame on me. I'm sad."

 

Eunhyuk laugh, he want to smack me in the head but our teacher already enter the class. I move to my table and pull my chair along with me. I glared at eunhyuk. He pretend nothing happen. If i want to follow what my heart say, i want to hit him, right now. he is safe because there is teacher in front the class.

 

 

If not, you're dead eunhyuk!

 

"okay class, today there you got a new classmate." Mrs. choi said with a smile on her lips. She is really beautiful. I think she already married and had two children. Because she had a mother's feeling. All the student love her as their mom. Mrs. choi and me had a good chemistry.

 

Then we saw her calling the new student from outside. When the new student step into the class, eunhyuk and i look at each other. Our eyes widen at that scenery.

 

" My name is Lee Donghae. I'm your new classmate. Please take care of me~" he bow after that.  Both of us stand up and screaming his name. All the student in class look at us like we are strangers.

 

"donghae!!!" He look at us and run towards us. We are hugging each other. Jumping, screaming, laughing until Mrs. choi yell to stop.

 

"alright boys, i know you guys haven't seen each other about 6 years but we are in class and you can celebrate after the school is over, okay?

 

We nodded as donghae took his seat in front of me. "welcome back donghae." Mrs. choi said as she gave a papers around the class. Donghae smile at her and bow" thank you,Mrs choi. " She nodded as she move to her desk again.

 

"The form that i gave to you just now, fill it before this weekend okay?"

 

She left after we all nodded and got nothing to ask her. Donghae turn his chair to me and eunhyuk move his chair to my table also. Three of us can't stop smiling. I patted donghae's shoulder. I can see the girls wanted to talk with donghae but.. you know, donghae is not into girls. He is into boys and it's eunhyuk.

 

He told me before he went to overseas with his family. he told me to take care of eunhyuk and i did, Now i don't have to because he is back and he can take care of eunhyuk and confess his feeling to eunhyuk. I smile to donghae.

 

"yah donghae.. the girls want to talk with you, go and talk with them first." donghae glance at eunhyuk who is filling the form just now. He blush. Aishh.. when the lover came back to his crush.

 

"no~ you know that i hate talking to them" donghae whine. Eunhyuk lift his face and look at donghae.

 

"donghae, you become more handsome after you came back from oversea, what products you used?" eunhyuk ask innocently while donghae's face down. He thought eunhyuk really praise him but.. *sigh* I shook my head watching my two friends argue about their face and who is more handsome.