Chapter 3

You Made Me Turn On

 

 

Seunghyun stop walking when he saw me. I wonder why. I get up and show him a finger to come near. But he just sturbbon. Well this game just start. I laugh annoyingly at him. My men push him towards me. I smirk at him.I threw my cig aside.

 

His hair is just so y in messy state because of wind. I like that !

 

"hey seunghyun.. how are you?" i ask to . He just stay quiet like that with hands in pocket. The wind at the rooftop become strong all of sudden.

He looks away not at me. Why?! i'm handsome you know. Aish this little! I walk near him, so close that i can feel his breath on my face. Yeah, seunghyun is taller than me. *sigh*

 

 

"why are you not talking?" I put my hand on his shoulders. He glare at me but i just don't care. I study his face and board chest. I just felt like eat him up alive right now. He just and on. When will that time come? He is so handsome ! I gasped when the wind blow stronger.

We both look up in the sky and found a cloudy sky above our head. It's gonna rain soon. I look at seunghyun face again. Caress his cheeks and lips.

"stop you er" i look at him straight away in the eyes. We made an eyes contact. Its so strong like the wind right now. "what did you call me just now? f-er?"

"yeah, you! stop right now! the class is about to start. I have to go"  and with that seunghyun turn away from me. I felt something not right in my heart. It just so sad and i feel like mad right now. you seunghyun ! how dare you do this to me. Let me teach you something!

The rain pour, my tears fade away along with the rain. After seunghyun left me, i didn't move at all until it raining heavily. My men start to worry about me but i just don't care. M y tears just become harder than before.

 

'what just happen just now' i cry harder.

 

'just wait you seunghyun, we'll see what will happen !'

 

"ji.. i think we need to go now, please don't do this. " seungri came to me and open up an umbrella above my head. I sniffed. My body feel so hot when i think about seunghyun agian. Anger just swallow my mind and body down. 

 

"a- achooo!" aish.. i already got a flu by now. Damn!

"see? aishh you're really sturbbon my hyung"

 

"don't call me hyung when we in school you pabo!" i smacked seungri's head.

"aoww!~ that's really hurts hyung" He hissed in pain while scrub his head. I chuckled look at him.

"*sniff* let's go" i took the umbrella in seungri's hand and walk passing him by his shoulder.

 

"yahh!!! hyung! i'm all wet , aishh really" seungri ran to me and close the door. I smirk at him and he just rolled his eyes at me. I laugh out loud. I told my other men to go back to their class. I close the umbrella and threw it to seungri's hands.

"aishh! i can't believe that you're my hyung!" He is really mad to me. Just one thing that will make seungri happy. *evil laugh*

"arasso.. i will treat you dinner" i smile at him and pout cutely. Seungri lift his gaze from the floor to me. He grin widely. I knew it! He will fall for it. Just tell him that you will treat him, he will be clingy to you.

 

We both laugh until i saw someone is being bully in the dressing room. There is a boy with his back against the locker. He was surrounded by 6-7 students.

 

"what happen there?" i whisper to seungri as he shrug.

"well ri, i got a bad feeling about this."

 

I walked to them with my hands inside pocket and seungri walk beside me. Seungri always stay beside me, Of course he would because he is my cousin. My omma told seungri to take  a look at me in school. Yeah omma know that i'm a kind of bad boys in school. *smirk*

As i walk closer to them, they turn to me and bow. I nodded and ask them nicely.

 

"what the hell is going on here?" nicely huh?*laugh*

"urmm.. We.. uhm.. we.." one of them said with nervous in his voice.

"we what?" *lift eyebrows to them*

"we.. aishh.. " By now they all lower their head and look at the floor non stop.

I frown and lift my stare to look at the boy who was being bullied.

 

 

I gasped!