Chapter 4

You Made Me Turn On

Well... well, Look who i found here * smirk*. He widen his eyes when spot me looking at him.

 

"what are you doing here hyunnie?" i act all nice and decided to play with them a little bit. I gave seungri a look. 'Let's play. I'm bored' Seungri look at me, nodded. He seems to understand what i tried to tell him. He smirk and run his finger between his black hair ily.

All of them look at us, nervous,shaking and tried to avoid our stare. Like i said i'm the king in this school. No one ever mess with me or else.. things become very bad. *smirk*

"uhm.. j-jiyong sunbae, what are you doing here?" One of them spoke while looking at his feet. not dare to lift his gaze to me. I smile playfully and said.

"i'm just walking passing this dressing room and saw some bully scene." i gave them a very handsome smile. Seungri tried not to laugh.

 

"err.. jiyong sunbae, do you know this guy?" he pointed to seunghyun. Hell, of course i know him. I nodded and stare at seunghyun who is sitting on the floor. He look nervous as well.

"yes, of course i know hyunnie.. He is my toy. Why do you ask?" I faked cough. Tried really hard not to laugh. Aigoo, my tummy hurts so much. *clear throat*

"WHAT ?!" Seungri and i shocked enough when all of them yell at us. I laugh mocking.

"wow.. relax, what happen?" seungri ask them while i scan seunghyun on the floor.

'oh god.. what happen to me? He just ing sit there .. doing nothing still i find him as hot as .' i frown lokking at him. He stare me back. I lift my eyebrow and put and innocent face. While he put a help-me-please- look.

 

'wow.. just what happen really? why would he ask me for help? although, i tried to molest him on the rooftop'

 

I heard one of them spoke out their heart. " a-actually... He asked seunghyun to be his boyfriend but seunghyun act rudely towards him. So.. so he ask us to disturb seunghyun until seunghyun agreed to become his boyfriend. B-but when you said that he is your toy, we all shocked as hell."

 

'so that's why.. huh. this is a small matter' i smile at them.

Before i said anything, all of them bow to me. 90 degree actually. *laugh* , "please!, please forgive us jiyong sunbae!" all of them shouted.

Seungri held my shoulder. I look at him with a red face, Not because embrassed but hold laugh. I saw seungri 's face also red due hold back his laugh too much. Everytime we both want to laugh, we pretend to clear our throat.

 

"erhem.." I fist my hand and put over my mouth, *hold laugh really hard*

'aigoo, my head hurts '

"arasso.. arasso.. just..*erhem* who is he that you are talking about" seungri walk to them and stood with arms akimbo.

 

"uhm.. it's... err, Lay kim" oh ! seungri and i look at each other. Not believing what just we heard. This is.. bad as hell.

"L-Lay kim? That.. lay kim? are you guys telling us the truth?!" Seungri seems really shocked. Me too. They nodded nervously.

 

'oh no.. lay kim is back. What should i do? He even ask seunghyun to be his boyfriend. , , ! '

Before i step foward them, a cute girl came but stand outside the dressing room. Didn't Dare to come inside Because there's too many boys here. I smirk seductively at her ,made her look down immedietly at her pink shoes.

"what do you want cute girl?" Seungri ask annoyingly. But still keep his manner towards a girl. Sure she is afraid when i was there.

"er.. Mrs choi want to meet with Choi Seunghyun" She said not looking at us all but glances a bit at seunghyun.

'Who do you think  you are to glances at seunghyun, ing girl?!' 

 

 

 

 

p/s : Lay kim who is in the Hotel King drama ^^ I brought him fom there to here. I like his bad face in that drama. Don't be mad. * run *