Chapter 6

You Made Me Turn On

*BAMM*

 

 

All of us in the class look toward the door. A guy standing there with all cool. But i don't find it cool, it's creepy. His face, yeah. Three of us look at each other before the guy walk towards us and staring at me. I gulp . Don't know what to do. 

 

"yah.. you" he point at me.. Me?

 

"err... me?" i ask back.

 

"yeah you. Be my boyfriend" i turn to donghae and eunhyuk before burst into a big laugh with them. The guy frown but i don't care, i just laugh. Hitting the poor table. Eunhyuk's face all red right now due to laughing so much.

 

"what's so funny?" he ask.

 

"you..*laugh* me..* laugh* boy...boyfriend *laugh* that's funny. *laugh*"

 

He frown and take me in his hand. He pull me without care if i'm hurt or not. I can tell that he is mad at me. I don't even know where are we going and what will happen to me. I struggle in his hand but of course he is strong. I'm strong too but yeah he is stronger. 

 

He pull me into the dressing room and push me to the floor. Darn it! how dare he? Aigoo.. i can felt my hurt. I glare at him as him do a gesture with his finger and a few men from behind him came toward me. They beat me really hard. Luckily, i don't bleed too much. Just a few bruise and pain. 

 

Then i saw the guy already left the dressing room. They stop hitting me when jiyong came in with seungri. I can see his eyes a bit swollen due to crying earlier. I felt bad. I sit up from my lying position. I just listen to their conversation, sometimes nodded and widen my eyes when jiyong said that i'm his toy. Is he crazy or what? So, that guy's name is Lay kim? I send jiyong a helpless look so that he will help me. I don't know why i should ask him for help but now i know that i will be safe with jiyong. 

 

Why jiyong and seungri seems shock to hear that name? What's wrong with lay kim? A gangster?

 

 

I look up to see a girl at the door, she said Mrs choi wanted to meet me? This is a good chance for me to run away. I look at jiyong, he look angry to see that girl. Why?

 

 "seungri help him get up and bring him to Mrs choi or what.. palli" seungri came to me as he smile. I smile back at him when he help me getting up. I can feel pain all over my body. Omma will be mad at me.. aish!

 

 "ouch! it's hurt seungri."

 

"sorry hyun. "

 

"it's okay" I walk passing by jiyong when he grab my hand. Seungri and i stop walking. We stare at each other as he said," take care baby~ i'll visit you at your house today,okay?" Jiyong said it with a sad tone in his voice. He is all nice. I know why he did that, it because he said that i'm his toy just now and he must act in front of those guy, if not they will suspicious with our relationship. And of course we don't want that happen. 

 

I decided to move along with jiyong's idea." okay babe, Let's meet up at my house"

Jiyong seems shock with my answer but he hide it. He nodded, i just smile at him. After that, seungri and i follow the girl to Mrs choi. She lead us to teacher's room. When Mrs choi saw us, she quickly run to me. She must be worried, i can tell from her eyes. I trun to thank the girl but she isn't in the room, Mrs choi told me to lie on the couch. I did as she told, seungri help me to lie down on the couch.

 

A few minutes, Mrs choi came back with a box in her hands. She treat my wounds and blood. I hissed at that pain. I close my eyes shut when she put something cold on my cheeks. It's hurt so bad. I didn't even know that i fell asleep when Mrs choi treat me. 

 

I stir in my sleep before opening my eyes slowly. Damn! I got a bad headache. I tried to get up but my body are aching in pain so much. I turn to my side, i widen my eyes when i saw jiyong sleeping next to me. We are so close!! I'm blushing,i can feel my cheeks heat up. I brought my palm to hide my pink cheeks but hissed in pain instead.

 

I can see jiyong stir up in his sleep, i look at him, praying that he didn't wake up yet. Too late, maybe i pray too late, jiyong is wide awake and now smiling at me. What should i do? How should i react?

 

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!"