Chapter 8

You Made Me Turn On

" . Don't just go around and touch people's okay!?" I scolded him. But he just ignored me and continue to massage my . I can felt shiver running on my spine. This is badd!! 

"why seunghyun? are you turning on?" He ask me like nothing happen! He come closer to me and move his hand from my to my waist. He backhug me. I close my eyes tightly. I don't want to see what jiyong is doing to me right now. Its embarassing me!

"please stop this"

"what?"

"stop this i said"

"what? but why? i just hug you from back. Is it wrong?"

I turn around and meet his eyes. I tried to push his hands from my waist while looking at him." Its not wrong but i am afraid that i cannot control myself later. And you too. Cannot control yourself because of my y body."

Jiyong widen his eyes at what i said just now. I laugh looking at his face.

"you're so cute jiyong!" ! i cupped my mouth when i reliezed what i said to him! I want to go backl!!!!! 

"w-what did you said?"

I didn't say anything. Just looking at him.

"seunghyun.. You just said that i..."

" Jiyong!! Dinner is ready! Get down faster or the food will get cold. Bring your friend too" We can hear clearly jiyong's mom shouting from downstairs. We look at each other again before jiyong open his mouth.

"lets go eat first and you got something to explain to me okay?" He pull me without asking me first. We reached the kitchen and saw jiyong"s mom getting ready to go out. She indeed is really beautiful!

"huh? omma where are you going at this hour? didn't you want to eat dinner first?" jiyong asked nicely to his mom. 'he is nice when talking to his parents heh' Cute.

"oh omma is going to visit my friends at the hospital. She involed in a car accident this afternoon. Dad are there too. Don't worry about us okay, make sure you eat well son." she patted jiyong's head. After that She looks at me with beautiful smile on her lips. I smiled back to her. As i bow to her, i pronounce my name. " Seunghyun."

She nodded and patted my shoulder. " Nice name boy! anyway, jiyong, seunghyun take care of yourself okay? finish dinner first before you guys want play or what." We nodded and sit at the table. Jiyong look at me like he wss going to eat me up. I lower my head to the food in front of me. 

 

"Hey.. seunghyun" he called me. I lift my head to look at him. jiyong already grab the utensils and starting digging in his food. I took the spoon and taste tge soup that jiyong's mother made.

'! This is really delicious'  i widen my eyes while tasting the soup.

"seunghyun.. look at me." 

I stop pushing the soup into my mouth and look up to jiyong who was talking right now.  

"What?" I lift my eyebrows at him. i can see his face change when i did so. 

"Can i ask a favor?" His voice become smaller. Not like usually, like he was yelling and loud. 

" let see what i can do to help you" 

" uhh.. please dont get angry if im telling you this, okay?" His face become nervous and sweaty. What the hell is happening to him? Is he sick? 

"yeah, i dont get angry"  

"Be my boyfriend" 

My spoon in my hand fell down into the bowl of soup. My moyth was slightly open. I didnt blinked either. Just stare at jiyong. My brain still working hard thinking what he just said to me. 

 

"hyun? Are you okay?"