Chapter 1

You Made Me Turn On

5:00 am, i stared at my phone. Ugh today is ing monday. Yeah school. I hate going to school nowdays because of some trouble at school. There is a boy that just enter this private school of mine. Before he came to my life, i am the king at that school but now, he is top ranking. 

Oh ! Can't i just sleep today? But my father won't allow if i don't go to school just like that without reason. What reason should i give to him? Fever?  No.. Headache?Then he will force me to take meds. Oh that is freakin no way. 

 

Should i just go to school and meet him? i hate him but i kind of miss him last two days. 

I dragged myself to the bathroom and take a cold bath in the morning. I put on my uniform and socks. I look in the mirror and tidy up my messy hair.

" baby! Your breakfast is ready. Come and eat before going to school  " my mom yell from the kitchen. I love mymom morw that i love my dad because dad is very straight to the point person but my mom is very lovely, caring and alwys spoiled me. 

"Mom ! Don't call me baby. I not a small baby anymore " as i arrive at the kitchen, rested my  elbows on the counter. Pout cutely at her.

"Aww baby, you're so cute! " she pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch! Mom, it's hurt " i faked hurt. Then i kissed her cheeks before going to school.

"Take care of yourself son!"  

I waved at her. After a few step from my house, i changed.Change into a bad boy attitude. I'm sorry mom but this is who i am. Maybe in front of my parents, i will be like an angel to them. BUT on their back, i'm a bad boy.

As soon as i enter the school gate, all girls were screaming my name. I smirk at them and juat walk like a boss. Then, my boys all gather up in front of me, 

I give a hand sign and in a few blink of eyes, they gone. To where? 

 

To get seunghyun. Choi seunghyun.