backstage

fragments

holiday is over.... and because i'm bored at office, so i lurk some sites and i find this post, then get an idea.

 

"Hyung..." Seungri wailed like a five year old kids that had been seized from his favorite candy. Yet, as usual, a single stare from the oldest hyung made him step over.

Jiyong couldn't help but laughed. Since the concerts started yesterday, Seungri seemed following him over from the stage, even to the backstage after the concerts ended. Jiyong found it funny, because Seungri was so cute. He was his favorite maknae.

But, yeah, apparently, certain hyung didn't like it a bit.

Yup, Seunghyun hated it.

"Move." Seunghyun said coldly, still shooting daggers from his eyes to the maknae. He loved maknae. Seungri was adorable. Yet, this time, he was annoying. Why he always clung to Jiyong, following him around like a puppy. Seunghyun knew that when the concert was on, when they were together as five, he had to share his boyfriend. He ha to accept that Jiyong was not exclusively Seunghyun's when Big Bang were together. But... but... that little maknae.... 

"Fine." Seungri finally defeated. He walked around and stood next to Daesung, wanted to be as far as posibble from Seunghyun who maybe want to kill him if he insisted to stay near his Jiyongie.

And that was time the picture was taken....

Daesung grinned, failed to hide his laughter watching the scene. As for Youngbae, he acted indifferent, he was an expert already seeing how possessive Seunghyun over Jiyong. Jiyong was just smile, simply happy; while Seunghyun showed his famous smirk, stood close to Jiyong with his right hand on his boyfriend waist.

Seungri... you could see him awkwardly pouting just right!

==

pictures taken from BBU and from one of the comment there; thank you so much. i'm really grateful there is BBU site. such a nice place.

sorry for the grammar mistakes. let me know if i made some mistakes so i can check it.