thin

fragments

 

Seunghyun was shocked seeing his kitchen when he was home that evening. He knew Jiyong was home today from Paris, finally he would see his boyfriend again. He expected to see Jiyong, but not something accompanying Jiyong in the kitchen.

Everywhere is food. And food. And food.

"Ji...." Seunghyun trailed lowly.

Jiyong looked up, smiling. "Welcome home, Hyun!"

"Yes, yes.... but...." Seunghyun still couldn't get of his shocking state. "What with that...." His fingers pointed out to chocolate cakes, pile of meats and vegetables, some plates of noodles, can of beers and coffees.

Jiyong stood up, kissing Seunghyun on the lips. God, he missed his boyfriend very much. Seunghyun kissed back. Yet, he was still in passive mode.

"I hate to see you look so thin." Jiyong finally explained.

"Excuse me?"

"See, hyung, i checked SNS and found this picture. God, you look so thin, Hyunnie. I don't like it. I don't care whatever job you take, you can't be this skinny, Hyung. I cannot pinch your cheek anymore." Jiyong ended his explanation with a pout.

"But it's because of the camera, Ji. See, I'm not that thin."

With a firm look, Jiyong shook his head. "I don't care. I will feed you starting from now. It's a deal."

==