cute

fragments

"Whutayuduinji...?" Seunghyun mumbled, could not say anything properly, as Jiyong kept pinching his face, molesting both of his cheeks. It was a beautiful but tiring night. They had just performed in Tokyo Girls Collection and it was a great performance. Now all of them had to take a rest, they would go back to Seoul early morning tomorrow.

Seunghyun had just finished his shower, still on his bathrobe, when Jiyong suddenly attacked him. Jiyong pulled him to the bed, pushed him on the back and sat on his stomach while his hands didn't stop mollesting his freshen face.

"Sthapji...." Seunghyun attempted to move, yet to no avail. The torture ended several minutes after, seemed that Jiyong was satisfied already. He now cuddled right beside his Hyunie, hugging him tight. Seunghyun, who wanted to protest, didn't have any choice but to hug back his boyfriend.

They cuddled, savoring the precious silent moment together.

"Hyuuuuuung......." Jiyong whined all of sudden. "Why are you so cute, hyung? You didn't get old. You are look the same, just like when you confess to me years ago."

And with that, Jiyong started his second torture. Attacking Seunghyun once again, but this time, instead of pinching his boyfriend's face, Jiyong attempting to take Seunghyun's bathrobe, kising his hyung's neck and the kiss went down southward, lead them to do something 'naughty' that night.

==

 

p.s.

okay, this chapter is kind of random. i can't help it. i just want to show how i admire Mr. Choi's face, of how he seems find the fountain of youth. we're in the same age, but seems that he's waaaayyyyy younger than me. i envy him. XDD