perm

fragments

first of all...is it okay if i update this story so frequently?

Jiyong entered the living room and instantly noticed something on the coffee table. He took a glance at his boyfriend who welcomed him with a wide smile, obviously hiding something, but failed terribly.

Like a simple math, Jiyong could predict what actually happened. Seunghyun with wide smile plus a copy of next month issue of Vogue Korea (apparently they sent a copy to him in advance, but Jiyong didn't fast enough to get it first because he was busy in the studio, so Seunghyun got the chance to steal it) meant....

"Don't say a word!" Jiyong said loudly.

Seunghyun played dumb. He wasn't called a bingu for nothing."What? I didn't do anything."

"I said don't say a word, hyung." Jiyong said again. "I know what's on your stupid mind."

"But, Ji, I do nothing." Seunghyun stubbornly argued, while he came near to Jiyong.

"I don't care. I know what will you say. I know you will say that my hair looked like...."

"...noodle." Seunghyun said quickly, then giggled, running away to their bedroom.

"SEUNGHYUN!!" Jiyong ran after his boyfriend who laughed histerically, caught him right away and hit Seunghyun's shoulder. He was embarrassed. Annoyed. He knew Seunghyun would , saying that he looked like a puppy or noodle each time he permed his hair. That was why he didn't show Seunghyun about the photos although Seunghyun knew Jiyong went to Paris to had the shot before.

"Ji.... but you also looked so hot. I love you no matter what."

"But I hate when you....." Jiyong couldn't continue his whining as Seunghyun kissed him.

"Noodle or not, Choi Seunghyun loves you the most. So deal with it."

Jiyong couldn't argue more.

==

pict taken from BBU. :)