mark

fragments

"You... stay away from me," Jiyong said, gritting his teeth when he walked to the check in gate in the airport. His huge coat covering most of his body and neck. With hat and sunglasses, he was completely hiden.

Seunghyun sighed. There was no hint of smile on his beautiful face. Slowly, he followed Jiyong, strolling behind him. "Why? We came together, Ji."

"You know why." Jiyong stated. "That's your punishment. You stay away from me, don't come closer to me. Two meters, not getting closer."

"But, Ji...." Seunghyun stubbornly asked, although he knew exactly the reason why Jiyong sulking at him.

"It's your fault. We know we cannot make love before we have a concert, but you were being stubborn. I told you not to left any mark, any hickey. Now see, I have to wear huge coat to hide them. I really hate you, hyung." Jiyong gruntled, pouting and sulking. Without looking back, he walk faster leaving Seunghyun behind.

Seunghyun let out a small smile. Well, Jiyong sulking was cute. But it seemed that he had homework, had to work hard to make his lover not angry anymore.

=-=

it's been long time i don't write in English, and i forget everything.... every word, every phrase....help me... :/