warm

fragments

i notice, it's getting longer than a drabble...

   

"So... I see you took my hoodie again, Ji."

Jiyong looked up to see his hyung crossing his arms on his chest, frowning. "What hoodie?" Jiyong asked innocently.

"You know what i mean, Ji." Seunghyun came closer, to where Jiyong packed his belonging. He was about to go to China to have a fan event with Seungri and Youngbae. It was been a habit to Jiyong, to rummage Seunghyun's closet and take anything he wanted. It was his advantage of being smaller than his boyfriend, because his hyung's outfits would fit him, while Seunghyun would just be jealous as Jiyong's clothes would be too tight, too small for him to wear.

Like this time, Seunghyun once again caught Jiyong wear one of his grey hoodies; like the one that he wore on the concert before. He had a lot of hoodies, Jiyong only took oneof them. It was not a big deal actually, he wasn't that petty, yet Seunghyun just worried, fans would notice and assume something. Jiyong knew exactly what was on Seunghyun's mind. It was been a issue for them recently.

"Don't be angry, Hyun. I borrow it, okay. You said I have to be warm and comfortable because the weather is too cold. And this thing," Jiyong brandishing the grey hoodie, "makes me warm and comfortable. You won't go with me, I wear this because I will miss you a lot there. Please.... I will cover it with my jacket so fans won't notice."

Looking at his boyfriend who shot him a puppy eyes completed with a pout, Seunghyun knew he was lost. "Why I cannot win over you, Ji." He sighed, defeated.

A wide grin appeared on Jiyong's face. He hugged Seunghyun, feeling already missed him though he just would be away to China for 2-3 days. "Because you love me." He answered cheekily.

==

credit picture as tagged. :)