smile

fragments

"You look happy, Ji."

Jiyong turned his head to meet Youngbae who just sat down beside him on the YG canteen. "What?" he asked as he had no idea what Youngbae meant.

Instead of answering, Youngbae shoved his phone to Jiyong; showing him the page of their fans' website. A picture of Jiyong smiling was placed on top of the page. Jiyong read the tittle of the article. A small smile appeared on his face. Scrolling down the page, Jiyong could not help to smile more. He finally understood what Youngbae said. How come he didn't feel happy when there were many good things happened in his life lately. His bestfriend won an award. He could release a new hip-hop project with Youngbae -the thing he wanted the most since debut-. And... he could spend more time with his hyung. Sure, Big Bang Dome Tour was tiring. He was busy as hell, going to Japan every now and then. Yet, it did also mean he could spend more time together with Seunghyun. Seunghyun had no project at that moment, made him focus on Big Bang and Jiyong only.

It was a good thing, right?

Moreover, Jiyong remembered what happen after the concert. After the party. After they went back to hotel. When it was only Seunghyun and him all night long. That was why he looked so happy. Because he really was happy.

"Yeah, I am. I'm happy, Bae." Jiyong said finally, returning Youngbae's phone, fishing out his own phone to call certain someone that made him smile a lot. "Hyung, where are you? Come here to the studio soon, okay."

Youngbae shook his head in amazement. Love indeed made people happy.

==

 

credit pict as tagged.