Where We Left Off

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After All 

 

 

 

The best thing about being in the program is she gets to travel from one place to another eat food as much to her likeness. That is one of what actually Victoria is looking forward to. 

 

 

              The Interview

 


"So this reunion is a good opportunity to catch up with him?" assumingly the staff asked.

 


Victoria thought for awhile. "Is it? Ah, you know this wasn't exactly in my itinerary. I am here to do some series of shows for everyone's awareness. Catching up with Nichkhun is a one - act play. Pardon for saying that." 

 


"Very blunt! Well, Victoria we won't edit this part. Though, I must say. Nichkhun might have a tough time keeping up with the new you. What I mean here is, we've known you for being sweet and childlike way back. Though you were a bit tough, but I guess this time it's on a higher level. So... we're quiet excited to see the outcome of this." 

 


Victoria wave her hand and laugh. "Oh, there's no such thing as 'new me'. Going back, catching up? It's a part of the process. That's why were here again, right? We need to start from the getting to know stage. If you called that 'catching up' then." she said. "But where?" Victoria quiet asked.

 


As if reading her thoughts. "Perhaps, you two may start over." said the staff. 

 

                2nd mission 

     Start where you left off... 

 


Victoria plop down on one of the couch in the rehearsal studio as she keep on staring through the mission card. Her heart races as she read what was written on it. She did the interview three days ago and those were quiet familiar words. Not exactly the same as what the staff said but she think she already had an idea. 


She spent her entire week for her group's upcoming show so the last time she had an encounter with Nichkhun was a week ago. The day she had her first mission in which she went to his virtual estrange husband and met again for the first time after long years. 
  

                       
         

                           •

 

"Where are you headed?" asked the cab driver, barely looking at his passenger.


"Where we left off- ." Victoria subconsciously answered dropping back against the back seat. 


The cab driver, who had a beard under his chin peeres in the rearview mirror curiously, his chinky almond shaped eyes fixing on her. His tiny eyes suddenly exploded out of their sockets. 


"Wait, I know you! You're that singer? Vi- Victoria? f(x)?" the cab driver asked quiet unsure. 


Victoria smiled calmly. "I was that singer from f(x). Yeah!" she nodded. 


"Nananana... NU ABO!" the cab driver sang, completely off-key whilst tapping his fingers on steering wheel. "Oh, my daughter loves your group-" 


They were at a red light, and the taxi driver was waving a piece of paper in front of Victoria's eyes. 


"Do you think I could get an autograph?"


She smiled at the cab driver. "All right, what do you want me to write?"


"Gu Jin Hoo, and a message from you for this old fan." the can driver said ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter