And They Meet Again

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After All

 

 

 

 

Victoria had then spent first two days of her vacation in her Hotel room.. no, actually. How do you call it? Ohh.. it was really more on a 'staycation'  but still... she can still call it a break from work before she start her serious practice to her upcoming shows in Seoul. She slept, eat and had a movie marathon. 

 

At the end of the two days, the morning she decided to stepped outside her Hotel room atleast to start her work even if she doesn't feel like to. But there was Kangta in front of her doorstep waiting impatiently... in which she was not surprise at all.

 


"Oh, Kangta. I wasn't told you're here." Victoria pretended to be surprised.

 

"Yeah, sure you wasn't. Your phone was off." Kangta said with sarcasm. "May I come in?" he added as he walked inside without waiting for her invitation. 

 

Victoria shrugged as he passed by. "What brought you here?" she asked following him behind.

 

"Stop acting Qian, you know why i'm here." he said. "This.. read them and sign after?" he mandated.

 

Victoria creased a brow. "Is this still about the WGM?" she asked.

 

"As far as I know, we've already talked about it. You agreed." said Kangta with certainty.

 

Victoria made a gesture. "Me, I agreed? I don't remember I agreed to this. I told you, I will call you as soon I decided." she said.

 

"C'mon Qian, stop playing dumb. I have no time playing your cards." said Kangta out of frustration. "I had waited long enough for your decision. You told me you'll consider and so I expected." he added.

 

Victoria chuckled in amusement. Kangta was still the same, he haven't change. He was still the serious and impatient guy she had known since then. "How long would this be airing?" she asked instead of arguing back.

 

"Three months? But if the program got a good response from the viewers there's possible extension." Kangta explained.

 

Victoria has expected it already. It always depends on the ratings and response from the viewers. Programs proceeds always on that process. So she doesn't question that fact. It's just her worries always comes firsts. Of course, her life now is in New York. She can't stay that long. "I can't stay that long." she told him.

 


"I'm aware of that. Remember this is a documentary... you two won't just simply pretend that you're husband and wife but of course you two have to show the viewers your present life now. You'll bring Nichkhun with you, you'll show him your life in New York. Nichkhun will do the same." said Kangta. 

 

She never thought of that. "Pardon?" she asked. Trying to confirm what she just heard of.

 

"Here... read them in words. But remember you can't back out now. Nichkhun already signed the agreement. Once you signed the papers, there's no turning back." Kangta said. 

 

Her eyes widen seeing the following script of the program. "So this was really different from our stint before. It's like starting again with your ex-husband after long years of being divorced. This is crazy." said Victoria. "Not even close in real life?" she added.

 

"You know nothing about love and marriage dear. There's always a second chances." Kangta said. 

 

Victoria just glance at him as she continue reading the papers. She shut her eyes before she spoke. "Give me the pen." she hardly said. If it wasn't really for him, she'll never have a second thought to refuse these whole damn thing. She breathe out once she got the pen and signed the agreement quickly before she make up her mind. 

 


"Thank you... welcome back to We Got Married." said Kangta. His expression changed immediately. He was now grinning like a kid who just got his candy. 

 

Victoria waited as Kangta took his phone and dialled someone. 

 

"We're now done. Taec.. is he in his house?" Kangta asked which made Victoria furrowed as she follow his every gestures. 

 

Taec? Was he reffering to Taecyeon of JYP? What has Taecyeon got to do with this? Victoria's thought running out of questions. 

 


"It was Ok Taecyeon of 2pm." said Kangta as if he was reading her mind.

 


"Taecyeon? Yes, I know him. But what does this got to do with him?" she asked.

 

Kangta glance at his watch. "We have no time. Your mission will start now." he said and handed her an envelope. "Taecyeon alongside with your virtual husband is now currently running JYP. They now owned the large share of JYP and that makes them the current CEO of company. You're marrying bigtime Qian. Please do well." he said. 

 


Victoria wasn't paying attention to what he said as she was busy reading the mission card. 

 

 

Congratulation To Your Marriage!


First mission:


From here take a subway going to Itaewon. And find this adress... 

RM #106 - Villa 220 Itaewon 
Don Youngsan Gu
Seoul, South Korea


[adress aren't specific, everything comes from authornim's imagination] 

 

There you'll find your husband. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Victoria took a deep breath while she.. along side with the crew waited for their train to arrive at Itaewon station. She's on her 30's but at this point she felt like she was back again on her youth. The same sickening feeling churned her stomach that she remembered when she first did the program. She was much older now -- was professional actress and until recently with a successful career. But today none of these things gave her comfort. It was not merely the prospect of acting in a small screen that gave Victoria the discomfort but it was the fact that she would be working with Nichkhun again. 

 


Nerve, unlike she'd ever felt before, bubbled up inside of her. A few minutes more when she arrived at the village of Itaewon where Nichkhun's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter