| Result |

Perks of Being a Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]a room that is closed for no one to open

- Machine (EXO MAMA the first mini album)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chanyeol smirked. The two police officers that delivered the documents to him were lying unmoved. Usually, he would get these kinds of jobs to be done by one of his men, but it had been a while since he personally went to investigate on matters. Crouching down so he could talk to the soon to be dead men, Chanyeol growled, his voice cold, “Let me ask you again one last time. Who. Gave. You. Orders. To. Bring. Those. Documents.” With every pause, Chanyeol spat on the man’s bruised face.

Flinching the bloodied up mess of a face whispered, his trembling, “W-w-we don’t know, sir! Pleas-“ the man’s words were cut with a clear bang in the air. Chanyeol wasn’t pleased. He turned to the next man, who immediately started talking. It was too bad since Chanyeol wasn’t feeling merciful today.

“Please don’t kill me! T-t-there was a young looking person who asked us to find the father of Kim Minseok, and when we found the records, there was just your name! B-but, he said that that'll do, but s-sir, we were threatened, you see.” Young looking. Jongin looked rather young, but it was highly possible that he’d gotten his younger brother, Jongdae to do the dirty work. Jongdae was possibly the iest person in the world with his mouth as his weapon. But how on earth did they find his office, thus making Baekhyun deliver the papers to him?

“That’s a lie. There’s no way that the police would dare come to my location unless they wish to get a death sentence. People recognize me, especially the police. I am Park Chanyeol, leader of the Facultas. Probably got bribed eh, or maybe in the control of Curvoas?”

The man didn’t stand a chance to even open his mouth before Chanyeol gave a direct aim at the man’s heart. He was frustrated. This was the seventh police officer he had killed who was involved in handling the files of Minseok. All Chanyeol had managed to do this night was kill useless police officers personally, and had gotten almost no information about the person or people that told the police to find Chanyeol. It didn’t make sense, because Chanyeol would’ve probably lived his life happily without Minseok even if Hayoung died, because her will stated that Minseok was to go to some orphanage with all her inheritance given to him immediately, and there was nothing mentioned of him. Also, Chanyeol wasn’t a person that could be tracked easily, and with the police sending documents to his headquarters was a huge puzzle. Those idiots didn't have the slightest ideas of the Faculta's activites and locations unless another mafia was taking control of the police. The signs seemed to point at Kim Jongin.

His phone buzzed, and Chanyeol gave a signal to the men with him to get rid of the dead officers. “What.” Chanyeol snapped at Baekhyun.

“What’s got your in a twist? Come to the base now, the latest batch of weapons imported from Japan seem to be a fraud. Those bastards shipped us a bunch of knives and guns that we don’t need, when we specifically ordered the weaponry set C.”

Chanyeol groaned before ending the call. Why did the world seem so against him lately? The Anakoshoku, who Chanyeol worked so hard on their alliance seemed only interested in scamming him, underestimating his leadership. That made him mad. He’ll prove them all.

"I think we should send a message to the Japanese loud and clear. Kill all the people who’re involved with this month’s shipping. I want them all dead and on board the ship. Let’s mail our Japanese friends with a gift shall we?” Chanyeol chuckled, “Oh and tell Hoya from the Infinite unit to kill the Anokoshoku’s daughter. That should be enough of a message to tell those bastards that the alliance is off.”

Sighing, Chanyeol forgot that he had a son when he walked into his home, so he was surprised and ready to kill the person responsible for the whimpers he heard on his way to the bathroom. Remembering that he did have a son, Minseok, who was asleep in that room, Chanyeol quietly opened the door. He saw a pitiful Minseok curled up in ball, whimpering. The kid probably cried himself to sleep. Poor thing. Chanyeol closed the door before turning on the cold water that washed the dirty stains of another man’s from him. He no longer smelt the foul iron smell of blood, because it was a scent that became a part of him. He was no longer afraid of his reflection of his blood stained body that made him look inhuman. He simply was used to death.

Chanyeol passed out on his bed, the minute he dove into his covers.

He was soon wakened by the horrible sound of metal clinking together with metal. It seemed as if he slept for a minute. Damn that kid, Chanyeol thought to himself bitterly.

Chanyeol found Minseok eating the leftover pizza. Minseok didn’t acknowledge him, and Chanyeol found himself with a problem he never imagined. What would he do with Minseok during the day? Yesterday was the weekend and Hayoung’s funeral, which took up most of the day, but today was Monday and Chanyeol couldn’t babysit Minseok. He also, couldn’t leave Minseok alone because it was too dangerous and who knew his son would do while he was gone. There was no chance

Please log in to read the full chapter