| A Plan |

Perks of Being a Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seems as Pure as a Child who doesn't Understand Anything

-Angel {Into Your World} (MAMA the first mini album)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“I knew that there was a good reason why he went to a funeral. There’s no way that Park Chanyeol would go to a funeral of an ex girlfriend from when he was like what? Sixteen years old?” Jongdae mocked, while cleaning his favourite guns. Scrutinizing at the invisible speck of dust, Jongdae continued, much to the other’s dismay. Once Kim Jongdae started ranting, there was no end to stopping him. “So glad that Taemin was on duty that night, eh Jongin-ah?”

The leader of the Curvoas stared into space. Jongdae and Joonmyeon knew that their youngest brother was thinking hard behind his mask of blankness. To Jongin, this revelation was huge. When the underdog, Park Chanyeol rose to the top, eliminating his allies, Jongin knew that Park Chanyeol could no longer be ignored. He hated that bastard with his attitude thinking that he could be in control of Seoul, as if. The Curvoa’s was the ultimate controlling boss of Seoul for generations, and in no way, was Park Chanyeol, an outsider, would come and take that throne from him. This was the solution to put an end to Chanyeol, no, to humiliate him.

Jongin knew that he could easily take down Chanyeol, but where was the fun in that? Neighboring mafia families, liked to know that there was competition, which meant that they had the choice (or so they’d like to think), to benefit the outcomes, but in reality, Jongin controlled all. Mafias were all about family and bloodline, and with Park Chanyeol having a son; Jongin knew that he could play the biggest card against Chanyeol. Kim Minseok. Already, Jongin was beginning to get excited on the biggest scheme of all time.

"Joonmyeon, is there any records of Kim Minseok that we can get our hands on, if Chanyeol hasn’t already?”

"About that, Chanyeol took Kim Minseok’s proof of existence with him already, when he killed the policemen two nights ago.” His older brother replied.

“Then search up all the Kim Minseok’s in Seoul, and give me the records of people between ages of eleven and fourteen. I’m pretty sure Park Chanyeol didn’t make a girl pregnant when he’s twelve. Try to find out about his deceased mother, also.” Joonmyeon nodded, before exiting the room. Jongin was ruthless, cruel, and harsh, but he was, no doubt, one of the best leaders, the Kim’s household has ever seen. Jongin was a born leader, and Joonmyeon felt a twinge of guilt, knowing that Park Chanyeol was going to get crushed. The stupid leader of the Facultas had no idea what he was getting into, especially when he declared Kim Jongin, leader of the Curvoa’s, as his enemy.

“Jongdae.”

“Yeah?”

“On a scale of one to ten, how good do you think I’m good with kids?”

“Do you want to get stabbed?”

“Do you think the other gangs found out about Minseok yet?” Chanyeol asked his two closest friends, in a hushed voice. The three men were huddled together in Kyungsoo’s dining table, aware of Minseok’s presence in the other room.  Kyungsoo shook his head

“I highly doubt it. I removed all records of Minseokie from the police, and replaced it with fake records. The real documents are at the base, and anybody with suspicious activity that interacted with Hayoung was killed by Baekhyun.” Chanyeol frowned at Kyungsoo’s statement. Why did Kyungsoo call his son, Minseokie?

"Nobody, knows about Minseok, except for the Curvoas, since they’re the ones who dug up your past with the police. If they don’t leak the information soon, then the other gangs won’t know, so no need to worry about your reputation damaging Yeol!” Kyungsoo reassured Chanyeol.

“Plus, only the Curvoas know how Minseok looks like, if not at all. He’s safe for now.” Baekhyun added, while scrolling through Minseok’s phone. There was a reason why Minseok was in his room, angry, because Chanyeol had taken Minseok’s phone away. It was for safety reasons. “Minseok is quite the lady killer. He talks to more girls than guys! And, he speaks in Chinese and English also. Your son’s pretty cool.”

Chanyeol groaned. He didn’t care for this useless , and he didn’t appreciate Baekhyun messing with Minseok’s privacy. Punching Baekhyun in the shoulder, who scowled in return. “Just see if there are any suspicious people in his contacts. Also, I need profiles of all the people that go to his school, clubs and any other activities related to him. Even if it’s just a middle school, we can’t take any risks.”

“Maybe, revealing to the other mafias that we have Minseok could be a good thing.” Kyungsoo added quietly. Even Baekhyun became quiet at this thought. Chanyeol was shocked. How could Kyungsoo suggest such an absurd thing? Kyungsoo knew firsthand how hard Chanyeol worked to get to this spot. The leader of the Facultas. Minseok was Chanyeol’s sure to be bane. With Minseok, so many things were possible for Chanyeol to lose his ranking. However, before Chanyeol could smack Kyungsoo for the stupid thought, the smaller man continued, his eyes big and serious. “Look Chanyeol, having Minseok shows a clear message to the other gangs, that you’ve already got a heir, thus becoming a mafia with the traditional values and like that. It shows the other gangs that you’re already planning ahead, trying to secure the Facultas position in this damned society! They can’t easily go against that and-“

“And that’s the stupidest idea ever! I can’t reveal anything to Minseok of who I am. It’s too dangerous, and who knows how he’ll react. He could go to the police, or tell somebody!” Chanyeol cut in, his fists clenched, no longer whispering. Why couldn’t Kyungsoo see? He didn’t want Minseok to be involved in his world.

“There are too many factors given that the Curvoas know about Minseok. They could try to lure Minseok and take him as hostage,” Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol, “or they could turn Minseok against Chanyeol, and then the other mafia from the other countries could see you as incompetent and force you down.” Chanyeol was glad that Baekhyun understood

Please log in to read the full chapter