Testosterone

The Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Testosterone

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun is a man of many talents. He is an excellent rapper, a very hot model, an actor and an aspiring furniture designer but none of those special talents of his can let him handle the thing called Park Bom. The undeniable proof of that is the presence of said Park Bom in his arms who was currently dragging him to who knows where.

These past few days has been an adventure of a life time, he’s been dragged to places he never even knew existed and has ate weirdly named food with weird tastes from weird places. Everything was simply out of TOP’s control. He’s been out of his element for already number of times, he was asked to strip his shirt off (thankfully not !) and his beloved house and furniture almost vandalised all because of an alien named Park Bom.

He don’t know what got into him that even after all the things he endured these past days that seemed like years, he still submit to her whims. She should be really glad that he l------

TOP, though, was interrupted from his musings when this one guy got in their way. The guy was a few centimetres taller than him and his sight trailed to the woman in TOP’s arms. These two aliens were on disguise but there is no doubt in TOP’s mind that the recognition that passed through that man’s eyes was directed towards Bom. It took him a couple of more seconds to recognise the male that was unbelievably staring at his woman. It was that Lee Dong Wook who was with Bom in roommate. That guy who was currently flirting and staring at her all throughout the show, others might have missed it, but, nope, not TOP, whose radar is especially strong if it concerns, uhumm, he’s getting off track.

He needs to get Bom out of there before anyone else recognised them. He turned to move Bom in another direction but he was too late, the guy grabbed Bom’s arm and it took all of TOP’s will not to grab that arm back to his side.

“Ah, Bom,” the Lee Dong Wook guy said now really gaining Bom’s attention.

“Oh, Dong Wook! What are you doing here?” Bom beamed at him resulting to a blushing guy. TOP simply scoffed and looked away. He does not need to see this.

“Ah, I was shopping around and then I noticed you,”

“Oh, oh, it’s been quite a long time since roommate, right?” Bom asked. The guy gave a quiet nod as he stared mesmerized by Bom’s charms. Really, it’s been so long since he last saw and talked to her that he misses her ever so adorable presence. He stared as Bom started blabbering about music, her friends in roommate, her food, her poong poong, but none of those registered on Lee Dong Wook’s mind as he simply stared at those plump lips and those eyes which can light up an entire village.

“Oie, oie, Dong Wook?!” Bom shouted while waving a hand in front of his face.

Finally getting out of his trance, he replied to her, “Ah, I’m sorry; you simply look beautiful that I can’t help but stare at you,” and when he realised just what he spoke out loud, he turned all shades of red and turned his face away from Bom.

“Alright, that’s enough. We need to go,” Lee Dong Wook heard a voice said and turned to the said person, only now realising the man whose arms was rested around Bom’s waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter