Ignition

The Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Ignition

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

“Dara-ssi,”

 

Dara turned upon hearing her name being called by one of the staff. She was currently in a photoshoot for Singles and is now having her hair and make-up done for the next scene. She smiled at the person who called her name. It was one of the staff holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

“Someone sent this for you,” she said and gave Dara the flowers. She smiled at the messenger and muttered her thanks before smelling the flowers and finally look for a card.

 

“Who is it from?” one of the stylist asks curiously.

 

“There’s no card,” Dara replied confused. But then she heard her phone ringing from the table. She held it with her right hand and smiled upon reading the name of the person who called her. She pressed the green button before putting the phone on her ears to answer the call.

 

“Did you like them?” the caller asked.

 

“Well, hello to you, too. I’m fine. And, you?” she replied laughing.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just excited if you already received the flowers. I miss you so much. When are you coming back to Korea?”

 

“Thank you. They’re wonderful and I really love them. You can’t miss me. We talked last night. I’ll be back the day after tomorrow,”

 

Dara heard him give a sigh of relief over the phone and can’t help but a smile a little because of his antics, “I’ll see you the day after tomorrow then. I can’t wait to be with you again. I love you,”

 

Dara blushed upon hearing him say that phrase. It has been 4 weeks already since he confessed to her and she agreed to his proposal of courting her. She hasn’t agreed to be his girlfriend yet, and, well, he never asked, so, currently, they’re exclusively dating. But every single time, he never fails to say the phrase and make her heart skip a beat.

 

“Yes, I can’t wait to see you, too,” she whispered and then before changing her mind hastily added, “I really miss you,” and then she ended the call. Dara breathed heavily and clutched her chest in relief to the amusement of the people who was watching her whole conversation.

 

“Your boyfriend?” one stylist asked and Dara blushed prettily for forgetting that there were others with her inside the room.

 

“No,” she simply replied.

 

“No or not yet?” another said, teasing her.

 

“Hey, guys, stop it. If you continue teasing her we won’t need anymore make-up to redden her cheeks. Oh, that’s a good idea. A natural blush-on. Do continue,” and they all laugh at the even reddening Dara’s expense.

 

 

 

 

As promised, Jaejoong did see Dara when she arrived in Korea. He gave his thanks to Jjangmae after they were all safe from the prying eyes of the public inside the van that picked them up from the airport.

 

And after going inside YG’s underground parking lot and delivering Jjangmae back to the company safely, Jaejoong and Dara changed car and drove away to wherever location that Jaejoong wanted them to be.

 

A few moments later found Jaejoong and Dara walking along Han River hand in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter