Progress

The Chemistry of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Progress

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

Bom grumbled in annoyance then took a bite from her single piece of pizza (which was the only one she was able to grab unless she wants to be caught) as she hid behind some pillars and some biking equipment inside the gym.

 

Hwangssabu-nim was trying to prevent her from eating, AGAIN. And Bom just won’t have it. She’s currently stress eating because of the past weeks happenings and nobody will or can stop her when she wants to let out all her frustration to food.

 

Bom took another bite from her pepperoni pizza then took a peek from her position to scout if the coast is clear. Her heartbeat then increased and her palms started to sweat as she saw the person she really don’t want to see right now.

 

‘What is he doing here?! I’m not ready!’ she thought, panicking. Her pizza already forgotten.

 

She chewed her lip as she remembered all the embarrassing things she has done to him for the past weeks while under the influence of that cursed potion.

 

‘Oh, the agony! I don’t think I have the guts to even face him anymore!’ she thought further falling into a depression.

 

After wallowing on self-pity for a while, Bom decided to take another peek, not to, um, e on him, you know but just to check if he decided to leave the area. Depending on how you consider it as either a gift or a curse, it just so happened that TOP is still exercising on the bench press.

 

Bom watch in admiration as she watch the sweat trailing down those arms and that jaw and that neck, and… Bom was interrupted when she accidentally moved some weights while trying to get more glimpse of TOP’s body. She immediately went back to her hiding place and smacked her head repeatedly for almost blowing her cover. She took a peek again and this time, she saw TOP sitting up and wiping his sweat with the towel he brought.

 

“It should be illegal to have such perfectly sculpted body,” she whispered, shaking her head.

 

Her eyes then suddenly widened in surprise and anticipation as Top touched the hem of his very, very fit and wet shirt.

 

‘Is this finally the time for me to see those pack of abs?’ one part of her brain cried.

 

‘STOP ING ON HIM’ her conscience shouted and she immediately turned her attention away from him.

 

‘Come on! This might be our only chance to see those!’ another one reasoned. And Bom realised that this is not an opportunity that should be wasted. When she was under the influence of the potion, she remembered asking Top to strip his shirt, he did. But the only thing that Bom saw was his back because he changed while his back was turned from her so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter