Chapter 08

Surprise for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting for daehyun’s ex manager, you three were sitting in the lobby and you could see that daehyun were busy on his phone. You took out your phone and took a photo of daehyun’s back and upload it on sns with a caption saying “He is always here for me.” Before pressing on the button upload, you make sure nothing in the picture will gives out his identity. Once you press upload, daehyun came towards you and informed you that his manager has arrived. You were about to take your bag when daehyun beat you to it. Hyunwoo follow his brother towards a black van. You entered the van and sat next to daehyun. You realized there was a pretty lady sitting at the passenger seat. “Annyeonghasaehyeoh ParkYunhui imnidah.“ you said while bowing. “Deh, annyeonghasaeyeoh Jang Ga Yun.” She said along with a smile on her face. “Noona, this is my dongsaeng Hyunwoo.” Daehyun said as he knows how shy his brother can be in front of a girl. “Nice to meet you.” She chuckled. “You both look alike but yet different the same time.” She said. “We are going to Coex right?” Manager kang asked. “Yes hyung!” daehyun answer.

Once you all arrive at the mall, you left your luggage in the van and walked along with daehyun since you don’t know Coex mall that well. Hyunwoo was tagging along like a lost puppy. You were walking beside daehyun while manager kang when his own direction with his girlfriend leaving daehyun, you and hyunwoo. Daehyun linked fingers with you. You were surprise and you were about to pull away when he gripped it tighter telling you not to let go. “Oppa, someone might see us.” You said trying to unlink the fingers but he gripped it tighter. “No one will notice if you keep struggling. In the end you give up and walked along with him fingers linked and hyunwoo beside him. Daehyun were talking to hyunwoo about the shop they have here and how is not as cheap as it is back in busan.

After a long walk, you three stopped by a café and ordered some drinks. You were listening to the brothers talking and you were glad they are catching up on their life. Daehyun excused himself to go to the bathroom and told you and hyunwoo to not move from this spot. You stuck the tougue at him and he glared at you. He left to the bathroom and you decide to ask hyunwoo if he sees anything he likes and you would buy something for him. He did see something he likes but he refuses to let you know and he didn’t want you to spend money on him. he wants to save up and buy it himself or even wait for daehyun to become a billionaire and threaten him to buy it for him instead. You laughed at his dumbness and you realize daehyun has been gone for a while. You were about to call him but he came in the store instead. “So, are you ready to go? You might be late for the train. I would be glad if you did but I know you won’t be.” He said and you laughed. You and hyunwoo got up and walked towards the main entrance to wait for manager kang and his girlfriend.

Daehyun was silent the whole way to Seoul Station. You held his hand in the van and he gave you a smile. Daehyun could handle the fact that you are going back this soon. He did not know when will be the next time he will see you. He was thinking how should he escape and run off to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter