Chapter 07

Surprise for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and you woke to a wide awake daehyun. He was staring at you sleeping again. He does it whenever he comes back from Seoul. He said is because he missed you and is a way he remind himself how much he loves you. “Good morning.” You said as you snuggle closer and that made him chuckled. “Morning. Hyunwoo left for the breakfast buffet.” He said and pulled the cover higher. “I’m surprise you did not joined him” you said with your eyes close. You knew he want to go but he rather wait for you. “Well is your fault.” He said and pouted. You looked up at him and gave him a kiss. ”There. Now let me sleep.” You said and closed back your eyes. “Let’s go shop for something nice before you leave.” He suggested. “But won’t you get caught?” you asked “Not with hyunwoo beside me.” He said. You nodded and think of a place and Coex mall came to you mind. “Let’s go Coex Mall” you said and he nodded. You woke up and took a bath before packing your stuff. You ordered room service for Daehyun and you since he can’t be seen in public nevertheless with you beside him.

While having breakfast in the hotel room, hyunwoo came back up into the hotel room. “Oh, man! hyung! You should have seen the buffet! It so delici” before he could bragged about the breakfast buffet, his jaw dropped. Daehyun looked up from his plate and smirked at his brother. That’s when you came out of the room wearing a grey sweater and blue tight jeans. “Oh! Hyunwoo your back? How’s the buffet?” you asked as you walk towards daehyun while he held up a piece of food on the fork for you to eat. “Thanks oppa.” you trun towards hyunwoo. “Noona! That’s not fair!” hyunwoo whined. “What’s not fair?” you asked. “Why do hyung get something better than me?” he asked. “Huh?” you were confused. “I’m paying for it idiot!” daehyun said as he ate his English tea set and his bacons and eggs. Hyunwoo felt embarrassed so he waked into the room and pack up his clothes and things.

Daehyun told you to give the last piece of cake to Hyunwoo but you refused to do it because he can do it himself. You didn’t want to be the messenger between them anymore. You want them to show their affection the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter