Chapter 04

Surprise for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Noona” both jongup and youngjae cheered “Yunhui-ah” Himchan called your name and you looked at him. “Hello oppa.” You smiled. He came and hugged you. “Is great to see you after so long.” He said. “Why are you here Yunhui-ah?” Yongguk asked while he has his chair turn towards you. You were wondering is he mad? And you were also scared for a moment because maybe you are making a mistake for coming here. “uh-uh” you were out of words. “Did daehyun know?” he asked. “You came alone?” he kept asking different question and you knew he was just as worried as Daehyun. You gave him a hug to stop him from asking random question. “I’m fine Oppa.” You smiled “Hyunwoo is back in the hotel.” You added. “Where’s daehyun?” you asked. “Washroom” Youngjae said. You nodded and Junhong took the food from your hand and placed it on the table. You took of the cloth but you stopped when you hear the door open. You turn around and a huge smile painted on your face.

Meanwhile, daehyun was coming out of the bathroom and walked towards the studio. When he opened the door he heard laughter and he was wondering did they finish recording? Because few minutes ago, he was being lectured by yongguk because he wasn’t focusing. He walked into the room and he was beyond shocked. He couldn’t move a step because you were there in the room. He blinked thinking is he imagining or it’s really you. “Yunhui” he whispers. “Hi. Oppa. Surprise?” you said shyly because you don’t know what will happen next. Daehyun got back his sense and pulled you out the studio and into another room. The members looked at each other and decide not to interrupt you both.

He closed the door and paced back and forth the room. “Why are you here?” he asked. You were about to tell him when he started to bombarded you with questions. “Did you come alone?” “Do omma and appa know about this?” “Why didn’t you tell me?” “Are you hurt anywhere?” “Where are you staying now?” You rolled your eyes and you hold his hand and looked at him. “Oppa.” he stopped and looks at you. You moved you hand towards his cheek and smiled at him. “I’m fine oppa.” he sighed and hugs you. You return the hug. “I miss you” he said and snuggle his face into your neck. “So you like this surprise?” you asked and he put out from the hug. He glared at you and you know the reason. “I promise I came with hyunwoo. He is back in the hotel at Myungdeong and your parents let me come here.” You whisper the last part. He kissed your cheek and holds your waist. “Let’s talk later.” He said and smiled.

You beamed and put him out of the room back to the studio. “I brought food and ommoni’s kimchi” you said and hearing that you brought him food and also his mother’s kimchi made him all jumpy. You remove the stack of box one by one to reveal the varieties of food there is. They looked at you like you are the food god or something. How can someone make so many things only with a microwave and a gas stove? You smiled at them as they dig in especially daehyun. You are glad that they are eating well.

You cleaned the table and stack back the boxes. Daehyun helped you by tying the sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter