Chapter 05

Surprise for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You and Hyunwoo were in a cab going to B.A.P’s dorm right after the sun rises. Hyunwoo was willing to wake up early because he was excited to see his hyungs and Zelo. Hyunwoo met Zelo back before debut because Daehyun decided to bring his little brother to visit Seoul and he introduced Zelo to hyunwoo. Apparently they are the same age so is easy for them to talk about certain things like school and games. Yesterday night, after you called daehyun at night he sends you the dorm’s address so you would arrive safely. Once you arrive at the apartment drive way, you paid the cab and got off after hyunwoo.

You rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open but it didn’t. You frowned thinking did you come too earlier? You rang again and you sighed in relieve as someone shouted ‘coming’. You were surprise that daehyun is the one who answered the door and you blushed realizing that daehyun is only in towels. “Hyung! Gosh can’t you dress decently.” Hyunwoo said and covered your eyes. You would be lying if you said you did not see him in towel before but his rarely home so that thought made you blush. Daehyun’s laughter brought you out of your thoughts. You removed hyunwoo’s hand and entered the apartment.

“Oppa, where is everyone?” you asked as you place your bag on the coffee table. Hyunwoo placed the bags of snacks on the kitchen counter that you bought yesterday at a nearby convenient store. “They are still sleeping. Hey you don’t have to go waste your money on those.” He said as his point to the bags” he said. “Well you better get dress or I’m pulling that off hyung.” Hyunwoo said as he stared at his hyung. “My apartment, my wish.” He said and crossed his arm. “Beside is not like Yunhui has never see before.” He joked. You blushed and hit daehyun on his arm. Hyunwoo arched one of his eyebrows up and smirked. Your eyes widen as he walked towards Daehyun. You squeaked and ran towards the kitchen. You did not want to see anything at all. You open the fridge as you could hear daehyun shouting for hyunwoo to stop his silliness.

The next thing you heard is a door slam shut and you guessed that daehyun when into his room. “Hey noona, what do you see in him?” hyunwoo asked as he lean on the kitchen counter and you decide to cook them something to eat. You smiled. “Let’s say something you will never be in my eyes.” You said as you lean on the counter as you answered him. “And what could it possibly be?” he asked out of curiosity. You lean closed to his ear and whisper. “I’ll never see you as a man but a little boy.” You said and smirked. You could see hyunwoo get pissed off. You knew he hates it when some girl older than him calls his a little boy.

“Seriously noona?!” he yelled. “I’m manlier than my hyung!” he said as he showed off his non existing muscle. You laughed. “Beside noona. I have more stamina that hyung does” he said and smirked. Your jaw dropped on what he just said to you. You took the nearest thing next to you which is the wooden spatula. He turned around laughing and you took the chance and hit him. “YAH! I’m your noona!” you said and hit him few more times. He whined and ran out the kitchen. “That hurts noona! . Before you could hit him again, Daehyun came out and so did the members. “How dare you talk to noona like that!” you said with an angry tone. “It was just a joke” he said hiding behind daehyun. You were about to chase him again when daehyun holds your hand and calmed you down.

“What did he do?” he asked as he took the spatula away from your hand. You blushed and decided to not say anything. You took the spatula back and head back into the kitchen. “What was that about?” yongguk asked as he sat on the couch followed by the other members. “What did you do Hyunwoo?” he asked holding hyunwoo by his ear. “Well, I joked saying I have more stamina than you.” He said and Daehyun pulled his ear more. He glared at hyunwoo as he tries to stop daehyun from pulling harder. The members laughed.

They were all gather in the kitchen as you served them breakfast except himchan because he is still sleeping. Daehyun was still glaring at hyunwoo while rub his ear and head with frozen peas he found in the freezer but the glaring stopped once the food is in front of him. “Jalmokegetsumnida” they said together and ate the food you prepared. You lean against the kitchen counter and sip a cup of tea. “Noona Jjang!” Junhong said with thumbs up. “Thank you.” You beamed. “Hyung now I know why you always say you need a wife who can cook nine side dishes.” Jongup said as he continues eating. “Noona’s cooking is just delicious.” Youngjae praised you. Daehyun smiled hearing those com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter