Chapter 03

Surprise for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

“Well, we will be leaving soon.” You said to daehyun’s parent while Hyunwoo was mumbling to himself about revenge. “Remember to send our regards to daehyunnie” Mrs.Jung said standing beside her husband. “Have a safe trip. Call us went you arrive at Seoul.” Mrs.Jung added and gave you a hug. “and you young man take care of Yunhui noona.” Mr.Jung warned hyunwoo. “Sure.” Hyunwoo answered. “The train is here. See you in few days.” Mrs.Jung said and handles the stack of food wrapped with a silk cloth. Both you and hyunwoo hugged his parents and got on the train.

 

The train ride was at least 7 hours. By the time you arrived are already 2 in the afternoon. You hailed a cab and told him the address to the hotel you booked. Once, you arrived at the hotel, you paid the taxi while Hyunwoo helped to take the luggage out. You check in and got you room key. The hotel boy took the luggage and escorted you to your room. The room is quite big. From the door to the left is the bathroom. There is a bathtub, shower and a toilet. Beside it is a small kitchen area and from there you can see the living room and on the right side of the room is a bed room with two single beds and a big closet. The room is almost like an apartment but smaller.

 

“This is awesome noona!” hyunwoo said and jumped on the bed. You laughed and placed the food in the mini fridge they have. “Hey let’s unpack and we will go visit Daehyun tomorrow.” You said closing the mini fridge. You tilted your head wondering why didn’t he respond. You walked into the bedroom and saw he was already asleep. You shook your head at him and sat on your bed. You took out your phone and called the Jung’s. After telling them you have arrived safely, you called daehyun to see how is he doing.

“Oh, Yunhui-ah.” He answered

“Oppa, how are you doing?” you asked

“Not good.” He said

“Are you sick? Are you hurt?” You asked him worried

He laughed “No. I’m not sick babe. I’m just home sick.”

“Oppa, stop being a baby.” You said

“I’m always yours.” He laughed.

You rolled your eyes. “Seriously oppa. Are you sick?”

“No I’m not. As healthy as I’ve ever been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter