Chapter 01

Surprise for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung why can’t I go back to Busan?!” Daehyun was in disbelief. The company gave them permission to go anywhere before the Japanese album promotion but the manager would not let Daehyun go back to Busan because he wants Daehyun to stay and practice for the upcoming schedules. “Well no one is available to drive you back there & you should focus on the upcoming schedules.” the manager replied. “Hyung I could just take the train and I won’t stay long.” Daehyun pleaded. “No means no daehyun.” The manager strictly said. “But—“ he was cut off by the manager. “Jung Daehyun!” The manager yelled and Daehyun was about to fight back but Yougjae was there to stop him before a fight happen. “Hyung, enough.” He pulled Daehyun out of the practice room and brought him to another empty room. “Why did you stop me yongjae!” he shouted. Youngjae was about to apologize but some else cut him off. “So what, you can disrespect hyung?” Yongguk asked with a firm voice. Daehyun looked away because he knew he was wrong to yell at the manager. “Daehyun I know you want to go back but please be considered and beside we have other schedule.” Himchan try to make Daehyun feel less bad. “Sorry.” With that Daehyun left the room and went out the room and before leaving he heard himchan yelled “Don’t go far.” Daehyun went to the rooftop. It was noon but the sky was gloomy. Daehyun lean on the wall and sighed.

-Daehyun P.O.V-

‘Why is it so hard to ask to go back to Busan?‘ asking myself. ‘Everyone gets to go back but me. Why must my hometown be so far?’ I sighed and sat down leaning against the wall. ‘Yunhui is going to enter college soon and I’m not there for her.’ I ruffled my hair. Then I took out my phone and opened the twitter app and I have over a thousand notifications. Most of them are from fans worrying about my condition and my sudden hometown post. I closed that app and made a call.

“Oh, Oppa” the caller answer

“Yunhui-ah, bogoshipdah” I said with my head hung low.

“Oppa…. is something wrong?” she asked

I sighed “Manager hyung wouldn’t let me go back”

“Oppa is okay, just focus on your dream and maybe just maybe your manager will let you come back.” She said try to make me feel better but I could hear a slight disappointment in her voice.

I chuckled “Oh, Yunhui I hope is that easy.”

“Oppa, just remember what you are doing now is your dream. Don’t let it go.”

I smiled “What will I do without you?”

“Dead.” She joked.

I laughed “How’s Omma, Appa and my evil dongsaeng?” I asked

“I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter