Make Up

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya, Kim Seokjin!"

Jin turned his face when he heard the door open for the second time. He saw Ahra stood up there with her uncontrolled breath. Her eyes full of tears and her body was trembling. "Have you met him?" He asked. Nothing she wanted to do besides slap him hard.

"You stupid!" cried Ahra. She slapped Jin right on his left cheek. He winced in pain. "Do you think it's funny? Do you think you can beat him with this?" She asked between her tears. 

"At least you know how bastard he—"

She slapped him again with tears ran down her face. Jin laughed a little. He touched his wound which caused by the slap and saw blood there. "If you don't mad at him, why don't you go over him and tell him not to be worry because you already slapped the culprit?" Jin smirked.

Ahra couldn't help herself but she cried louder. No, she didn't cry because that annoying Kim Seokjin who uploaded his photo and spread it on SNS, but she cried because she felt that she failed to protect him. Also she cried because the one who had spread the rumor is none other than her own brother.

"I will never forgive you, Kim Seokjin!" She turned but her arm gripped first by him. 

"Where are you going?" asked Jin.

"It's none of your business." She slapped his hand away and continued walking. 

"You won't go home with Taehyung, will you?" 

Ahra heard Jin was calling her name from behind but she didn't want to reply. No, she would never answer him again. She slammed the door hard and Jin threw the basketball after that. He messed his hair frustrated.

"Oh God, please, tell me how to make her hate him?." He said.

***

She didn't even know what brought her to that small cafe and sat on the corner just stared blankly through the windows. Rain began to fall outside and she didn't mind to go back home. Her phone rang for the umpteenth time. Mom's name appeared on the screen.

From: Mom

Where are you now, Park Ahra? Jin already home since the afternoon. He said you have an extra class but it's already dark. Tell me if something wrong happened. Or should I call Taehyung?

She pressed the reply button as soon as she saw his name on Mom's message. No, he shouldn't have to know about me, she thought.

To: Mom

I'm okay, you don't need to worry. I'm on my way home now. and don't call Taehyung because I think he is busy now.

She sighed. She looked at her watch and cursed her ownself for being ignorant. She has been in this cafe for about 5 hours and it's already dark. Then, She didn't know how to get home. 

"Park Ahra! What are you doing here?"

She looked up and saw Seorin and Jungkook in front of her. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter