Both of Us

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Ahra, would you warry me?"

Taehyung's sudden proposal really shocked Ahra. It was just a simple sentence but it stabbed Ahra right on her heart so make her opened her eyes widely. "What?!" cried her that was just replied by a little giggle from Taehyung. "What did you say?" asked her, still disbelief.

Taehyung giggled again when he saw Ahra's over-shocked expression. Without thinking twice, he grabbed her hand and hold it tight. "Since when you have a problem with your ears, Park Ahra? I said, Would you marry me?" so make Ahra opened her eyes wider.

"Are you an idiot?" said her angrily. "Did you think i can marry a person like you? A bad boy like you? Ya! You better look yourself first, before ask me, who have a high ideal-type for my future husband, to marry you. Look at your shapeless face, oh god, do you think i can marry a guy like this?" 

Taehyung laughed so hard and then placed her hand right on his heart. Ahra just kept silent and followed his grip which dragged her hand to his heart. 

"Can you feel it?" asked him.

She can feel it.

"Is my heart beating normal?"

No. It was totally no. It was totally faster than a normal people's heart beat should be.

"Then, Can you tell me how to stop my heart from beating too fast whenever i'm near you?"

Ahra kept silent. Her eyes locked by his gaze so she won't blink and just stayed stared at him. Ahra can feels it clearly. Even she had thought that Taehyung might go to this place by running from his house because the beat just too fast.

"You are the one who made this. Aish! You're the only one in this world that i believe. There's no one else but you. Even Mom did it. She broke my trust, so it's hard to me to get back what i've given but it already destroyed. And I know you won't do that. You'll never leave me. I know." he said, and Ahra just blinked a few times.

"So, call?" asked Taehyung before Ahra can answer him. "Okay, called. With this, Park Ahra promise to marry Kim Taehyung  no matter what happened, and will always lov-"

"Ya!" yelled Ahra, forced him to stop. But Taehyung just giggled, he found how cute she was when she annoyed.

"What theme do you want to choose as our wedding theme?"

"Ya! We haven't even graduated, you brat!" yelled her once again.

"Ah, black and white? or gold? ah, right, you like fancy things. or, how about fairy tale theme? or cartoon theme? or halloween theme? but you easily get scared. oh you like chocolate too, right? how about willy wonka theme? and maybe...... AVANGERS!"

"Ya! Stop, Taehyung! It's a wedding not a toddler birthday party!"

"It's up to me because I'm the one who will hold the party. Okay? Avangers? Call? I really love Marvels since i was kid so--"

"No. I'd rather pick soft pink and white."

Taehyung smiled widely when he finally heard her answer. "okay, called. How many child do you want to have? Three? Or it should be five? Ah, Six is better."

"YA! KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Ah, do you want more? How about ten kids? You love kids, right? And because you yelled at me, i got it as an answer, okay? ten childs? okay, called."

Ahra can't help but too annoyed of Taehyung's act. "YOU ERT!" she yelled again as she punched his forehead. They ended up laughing at their own silliness, non-stop.

That night, Taehyung felt he was a luckiest person in the world because he has Ahra by his side. He didn't loose his grip on ahra's hand. Her laugh just like a perfect melody for his ears so he won't stop listen to it. And one thing, He had thought it from the start. That promise, will it actually happen?

In  other hand, Ahra laughed but with a random feelings.Taehyung's fingers still linked to her fingers, she didn't want to let it go. Really didn't want to. Taehyung said that, he said that she is the only one he trusts in this world. But, would Taehyung still called her like that if he knows everything? Would everything change if Taehyung knows that Jin is her brother? Because she kept it as a secret from Taehyung. And she didn't know, when will she tell him the truth.

***

"PARK AHRA! Come here, please!" 

Ahra just unlocked her door right after she changed her outfit. "Wait a minute, Mom." said her, as she down the stairs. "What happened?" she asked as she approached the living room. She only saw your parents there, there was no Jin.

"Where is him?" she asked.

"Who is 'him'?" asked Mom, confused.

"I mean Jin." she simply answered.

"Why you called Jin as 'him'? He is your brother now. You should called him 'Oppa'. Get it?" told her. But Ahra just rolled her eyes and said, "Should I? What if i don't want to?" her last sentence seems annoyed Mom because she gave her a death glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter