His Proposal

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, can I ask you a favor?" she asked Taehyung who already sat next to her.

"Tell me what."

"Please... Don't have a fight with Jin tonight."

Taehyung suddenly stopped. 

"Don't have a fight with Jin or just for tonight. I'm begging you, please."said Ahra seriously.

Taehyung sighed for a moment. Didn't have a fight with Jin for one day? That wasn't his style. But a girl who sat next him begged him so he can't help but said, "As you wish." 

Ahra forced her smile before Taehyung stood up and pulled her hand, asked her to stood up too. "Do you wanna back to school?" asked Taehyung but Ahra shaked her head. "Okay, I'll take you home then." she nodded and let Taehyung dragged her somewhere.

***

She let her foot stepped with no spirit. Some memories suddenly come to her mind. Her foot forced her to walked over the building that was familiar to her. Of course, it was her house. But why she felt so strage to walked to her own house?

She still walking but now she took and then unlocked her phone. A bitter smile appeared from her face when she looked at her phone's wallpaper.  That was her photo with Taehyung, taken at her 16th birthday party last year. Taehyung looks very handsome with his black tuxedo. His face was almost looks perfect there and it make her chuckled a little as she rubbed her phone screen right on his face.

"Pabbo! I almost forget how your pure face is." said Ahra before realized that she already arrived right in front of her house. 

She exhaled her breath and then pushed a door in front of her. The door was unlocked. It means, someone already arrived here before her arrival. But Ahra doesn't care even when she passed a guy who looked at her sarcastically in the living room. 

"So, you are the one who begged Taehyung for not have a fight with me? Oh, you're so great, my lil sister. Stubborn people like Kim Taehyung can easily listen to your words." said Jin but Ahra didn't respond it.

Ahra walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. Although Jin didn't stop talking about how Taehyung can easily followed her words, but honestly she didn't care at all. She took her favorite banana milk and began to walk up the stairs. 

"Are you going out with Taehyung?" his hefty hand held her hand tight and made her stopped. She just rolled his eyes and slammed his hand and then left him dumfounded. "DON'T I ALREADY WARNED YOU THAT YOU CAN ONLY LOVE ME?" 

Ahra didn't say anything so just slammed the door.

***

Taehyung locked his car and immediately walked into his house. His hand touched the doorknob when he realized that the door wasn't locked anymore. He complained before choose to enter the house.

He walked down his own house and complained a little when he took a look the kitchen that's different from the last time he was seen. Someone already used this kitchen before him, he sure. "tsk, that bastard." said him. He walked up the stairs then.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" he called right after the door wide open. "Can you return my keys so that you can't come here as often as you want, huh?" he managed to make a guy who was sitting on the bed turned his face.

Jungkook just slightly turned his face towards his buddy and then refocused on something that he was holding. "Who asked you to left your keys in my room." said him without looking at Taehyung. 

Jungkook opened each sheet of something which he held earlier. Taehyung's photo album. Sometimes Jungkook mumbled to see some photos which he considered very embrassing. But Taehyung didn't care about that. He didn't consider it was embrassing. For him, it was precious. All the memories he spent with Ahra beautifully printed on that photo album. 

"You love her that much, dude?" asked Jungkook which eventually turned his face and saw Taehyung who was admiring a large fram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter