Are you mad at me?

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's a jerk."

Ahra turned her face to Jin. He's a jerk..... She thought.

"You called him as your best friend? I’m serious, Park Ahra. I can see through your expression, you don't know who she is, right?" asked Jin. Ahra couldn't say anything. She grabbed the doorknob and opened the door but Jin slammed that door again before the door wide opened.

"What the hell are you thinking about?" yelled Ahra.

"Don't go anywhere." said Jin.

 Ahra pretended that she didn't hear Jin's words and opened the door again. Jin grabbed her hand but she slapped it harshly. "Let me go." she said and left him behind.

"Park Ahra!" 

Right after the call, Ahra turned her face and saw Taehyung stood up there. "What are you two doing here?" he asked. Ahra gasped. He saw Jin stopped behind her. Taehyung looked at Jin a few seconds before pulled Ahra to be closer to him. "What did you do to her?" he asked Jin. 

Instead of feeling awkward, he laughed. "You asked me did I do something to her? I did nothing." Jin answered. Taehyung frowned. He looked at Ahra who just bowed her head behind his back. "I'm not the one who did something to her, right, Ahra?" he smirked.

He clenched his fist before grabbed her hands and dragged her so left him alone. "Let's go." he said.

Jin showed up his evil smile right after both of them disappeared from his vision. "You did a great job, Taehyung." he said as he looked at his phone's gallery.

 

***

 

 

There was only silence between them in the car.

Taehyung fake coughed to start a conversation. "Hm.. Where are you at the time?" he asked. Ahra didn't say anything. She just stared at an empty road through the window. "Did you try to find me?" he asked again. She nodded this time without looking at him. "Ah, I see. I came to our class and I found nothing." 

Ahra turned her face this time. "You did?" she asked. Taehyung just replied her with a simple nod.

That's a lie.

"Did I make you wait so long?" 

Ahra didn't say anything. She unlocked the belt when she reliezed that they already arrived in front of her house. "Thanks for the ride." she said coldly. 

Taehyung found something strange about her since both of them back from school. She doesn't usually as quite as this. "Did Jin do something to you?" he asked but got no response from Ahra. She opened the door and out of the car. "Ahra, wait." he grabbed her hand right before she closed the door. "Are you mad at me?" he asked again.

Ahra forced her smile, "I'm not. I have no reason to mad at you."

He had no choice so let her go just like that. "I'm sorry if I have a mistake toward you." 

"No, You are not." she replied. Taehyung nodded and began to close the door but Ahra fastly hold it. "And... you don't need to pick me up tomorrow. once again, thank you." She left him and ran to her house after that.

She left Taehyung dumbfounded. This is the first time Ahra asked him not to pick her up, and He sure Ahra have an important task tomorrow so she won't skip school. So, what does this mean? 

"So.. you are really mad at me." he said to himself.

***

Ahra closed her eyes and tried to sleep but she failed. She tried to do it a hundred times but still the same. She didn't even know what bothered her until she can't sleep like this.

"Did I really mad at him?" she asked herself.

If that girl is his new girlfriend, he should told me before, right? 

She looked at a clock and sighed. It's already 2 a.m. She would be late if she didn't go to sleep right now. "Stupid me." she mumbled.

She began to close her eyes and hope she forget all of the thing that happened today when she wake up tomorrow. "I hate you, Taehyung." she said before she landed to dreamland peacefully.

                                                            ***

"Good morning, honey."

"Good morning, mom." she replied her mom's greeting before sat on the dining table and took a bite of bread.

"When will Taehyung arrive?" asked her Mom.

Ahra gasped when she heard that. She forgot it. Yesterday she asked Taehyung not to pick her up today. So.... how can she go to school?

"Uh.. Hm... He can't pick me up today, Mom."  she lied.

"Are you serious? Why didn't you told me before? Your father already left so no one can —"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter