Broken Promise

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could feel warmth spreaded along her whole body as his lips touch hers. The touch had been electric, like a static charge. It was just a quick peck, as he usually does. But she couldn't lie that it was meant a lot for her. He put his biggest smile as he parted his lips from hers. She couldn't help but burst into laughter.

He was her best friend after all. She must be wrong, but she knew that deep in her heart, she thought that it was right to do the thing like that with. Even though, "Best friends don't kiss, do they?" He , as he cupped her face in his hands, made her meet his gaze. 

"Screw you," Ahra threw his punch on his shoulder and laughed. He just stared at her the next moment because all she was trying to do is just to pull off her seatbelt. It was just a simple little thing, but he found it very interesting. He loved the way her face looked confused like that. She furrowed her eyebrows and grumbled by herself, and it made him fall for her deeper that he thought before.

"Stop looking at me. You are not helping," she complained as she tried to pull off the seatbelt over again. 

Taehyung shook his head as he observed the girl next to him. A moment later he turned his head to see what was on the outside. But then someone stole his gaze. He was pretty sure that someone that he was looking at that moment wasn't suppossed to be there. He could see the guy leaned on Ahra's door with arms crossed his chest clearly. For the first time Taehyung didn't believe on what he was seeing. But then their eyes met and that's when he realized that nothing's wrong with his sight. Kim Seokjin was standing there, looking at him with an insultful look. 

"Park Ahra," he called her, without turning his face back on her.

"What?" she asked back, still bothered by the seatbelt.

"What the hell is he doing there?" 

"What?" He was sure that she didn't pay attention at all.

"Park Ahra," He lowered his tone. "What is Jin doing there?" He finally asked at the end.

She froze. It hit her like a lightning bolt. Her hands stopped as the seatbelt finally pulled off. Her heart was beating unconstantly. Her eyes followed where Taehyung gaze were. And the he was. Standing acrossed her with a very hateful glare. That glare, the glare that she hated the most in this world, coming from the guy that she hated the most in her entire world. But rather than that, she hated the fact that he was standing in front of her house. Their house. Right in front of her and Taehyung. She couldn't bear her anger anymore, she promised to herself that she would do anything to banish him from this world. 

But before she do any further, Taehyung already slammed the car's door and ran toward him. He pulled him by his collar and punched him hard, knocking him down until he fell on the floor with blood flew from the corner of his lips. Ahra stoned at her place, but then she rushed out from the car and ran to them.

"Stop it!" She slipped in between them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung shouted. He pulled Jin's collar again and tried to punch him again, but Ahra stopped him and begged for him first. "Taehyung, please, stop it. I told you to stop having with him before." She couldn't realized it herself until Taehyung saw tear stains on her cheeks. She could see his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter