Unexpected

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't it a good opportunity, Park Ahra? To tell him the truth. That you and I are siblings now. I'm sure he still don't know, right?"

Ahra stopped for a while and hold the corner of her pajama tightly. "What do you want?" asked her without turned her face to that guy.

Jin didn't say anything so just stared at her back blankly.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME? TELL ME KIM SEOKJIN!" cried Ahra so it make her tears fell again. "TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT BUT PLEASE, DON'T TELL TAEHYUNG ABOUT THIS." she finally turned her face and walked down the stairs. "Tell me what do you want. I'm tired" said her, as she approached him.

He just kept silent while stared at his sister who cried a lot in front of him. "Is Taehyung that special to you?" asked him finally, with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yes, more than anything."

Jin didn't give any response but the next minute a smirk appeared on his face. "If he is that special to you, just cook me then." he said as he walked toward the kitchen.

"I can't cook." said ahra coldly.

"You're lying. I saw you a few days ago. You gave him your cooking, right?" said him, while he sat on the kitchen chair and put his chin above his fist.

Ahra lost. She just walked to the kitchen then took a pan and started to cook.

***

Taehyung ran down the stairs right after Ahra disconnected her call. She must be in trouble right now, he thinks. He tried to call her again but failed. He sure that she turned her phone off right now. 

"Where are you going?"

He stopped suddenly right in front of the door. He turned back as he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Where are you going, Taehyung?" And he saw her Mom stood up there.

"I think something happened to Ahra. She doesn't usually end up her call before finished her words." he said as he took a jacket and wore it.

"It almost midnight. You can't go."

Taehyung sighed. He walked toward his Mom and put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm worried, Mom. Let me check her first." he said calmly.

"She has her own parents, Taehyung." she said but Taehyung just replied her with a warm smile. "I know. But i must check her first. I promise i'll be back in 30 minutes. If you don't trust me, you can count-down. But, please don't do it. You seems tired and also it almost midnight. You should take a rest and don't care about me. I can take care off myself. Because you know, I'm Kim Taehyung." 

His Mom smiled a bit as she grabbed her son's hand and hold it tight. "She must be very lucky to have you by her side. If only i married to someone like you, maybe i would be the happiest woman in this world."

Taehyung chuckled and said, "I know how bad your condition was when he left us. So, i learnt from your experience. I won't hurt her. I won't hurt someone that I love the most. But for now, sorry Mom but i can't listen to your words and i'm going to see her right now."

"Just go then." said Mom finally.

Taehyung smiled and quickly kissed his Mom, "Don't wait for me, okay? You're the best!" He left the house after that.

***

"How often you cook for Taehyung?" asked Jin, as he chewed her last food which was made by Ahra.

Ahra sat in front of him but she never looked at him. "It's none of your business." she answered.

"I am. Because I'm your brother now, I should take care of what my sister usually do since now." he said as he finished his dinner. "I'm a bit curious about what relationship do you have with Taehyung. You said he is your best friend but you acted like he is more than that. In other hand, you never called him as your boyfriend but yeah i never saw you acted like the one."

"Give me my phone." 

"You don't need it. He didn't come, right?" 

knock...knock...

Ahra gasped as she heard a door knocked. "It must be Taehyung." she said as she stood up and began to open the door, before that hand hold her arm tight so she couldn't move even a bit. "Don't go." said Jin suddenly.

"Are you crazy? It's Taehyung." she slapped his hand and walked toward the door hurriedly.

"Don't do that!" he said right before ahra touched the doorknob. "He might be know that i'm here." he continued. He was right.

"Park Ahra! Are you there?" asked Taehyung, out there. 

Ahra did nothing. She turned her face and saw Jin stood up a few meters behind her. "Don't you ever dare to show your face in front of us." she gave Jin her last warning before walked up the stairs and slammed the door right after she entered her bedroom.

Taehyung stood up there for about 5 minutes. But there's no reply from Ahra. He thought, maybe she was in her room right now so he walked to the back of that house, where Ahra room was. He looked up and saw the lights on from Ahra's room. she must be there, he said to himself.

He climbed like usual to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter