He is My Bestfriend

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For you who are new to this story, I'm sorry if you find it uncomfortable while reading this story because of my grammar errors. But I'm pretty sure that it will be better in next next chapters. Thanks for your understanding. Hope you enjoy this story!

 

 

May 15th, 2013

My name is Park Ahra. And today i have nothing to do. I just stay here waiting for him. Yeah, if he mind to come. But i'm sure he'll 100% come because today Jin teased me. He should be at basketball's field a time ago and he should be on the way to my house right now. Just count-down..

One....

Two....

Thr.....

Knock... Knock...

Ahra jumped from her sit and closed her dairy fastly. She turned her head to the left and saw a hand knocked her window. She sighed knowing that he already here before she finished counting. 

"How many times do I have to tell you---" she cutted her complaint because Taehyung already jumped cross the window and fell on the top of her. "YA! How dare you pppffhhh---"

"Shut up! You'll make your mom recognize i'm here." Taehyung said with his low tone while covered Ahra's mouth so she couldn't say anything.

For a moment, they exchanged gaze. Ahra hold a breath when she finally realized if she never as close as this with Taehyung before. There was only silent betweet them until it broke because of Taehyung' giggled. "You like admire my face that much, huh?" .

"What?" Ahra stood up and fastly ran back to her bed. "Feels like i wanna throw up right now." she mumbled.

Taehyung just giggled and slowly walked to a locker near Ahra's bed to get a medicine box.

"Taehyung-ah.." she called him, sadly.

"Wae?" he asked while sat next to her, slowly put a betadine around his wound. 

"You little bastard." said Ahra while took a betadine from Taehyung and put it on his face. "Your face become uglier for honestly." she continued and made Taehyung made a simple smile on his lips. He kept silent, he enjoyed every touch from Ahra whenever she put the cotton on his wound. He feels like Ahra care too much about him.

"Is that hurt?" she finally asked.

"Is that heart?" Taehyung replied.

Ahra just had a sigh and stopped. She looked him in the eyes, while Taehyung just replied her with his serious face. "I'm asking you, is your wound hurt that much?" she repeated her question but Taehyung just smile and replied, "I'm asking you too. Do you help me with all your heart?"

Ahra can't say anything so she stood up and left Taehyung behind. "I hate this, Taehyung." She walked to the window and opened it widely. "Stop have a fight with him because i'm the one who should take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter